Monday Fun.

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Julka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 06:03 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What's your favorite color to put on your LO?

How do you dress them on a normal day (ex. sweapants, dress)?

How often do you trim their nails?

Do they seem to have a favorite music (genre, song, etc)?

January 14th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Julka

I really like him in very dark blue and very light blue

At home it's usually cotton pants and cotton long-sleeve shirt on top of onesie, and socks. When we get his sisters off the school bus 2x/day, I just stick a snowsuit and hat on top of that, lol.

Whenever they get ridiculous? Every 2ish weeks. They grow kinda slow.

Gangman Style!!! He goes WILD! LMAO. But he loves anything DH puts up, including classical music.
sareymac likes this.
January 14th, 2013, 06:20 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Blues def with his eyes, beautiful!

Usually any kind of pants, jeans, cargo pants, sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt. If we are not doing anything at home sometimes its just sweatpants and a onesie

Maybe once a month? They grow SO SLOW.

Anything with a good beat lol he LOVES the final jeopardy question music, which really isnt a beat lol and he LOVES anything with cartoony voices singing it haha. He loves music. He dances all the way home in his carseat haha.

January 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What's your favorite color to put on your LO? I really like him in navy and khaki

How do you dress them on a normal day (ex. sweapants, dress)? Pants and a shirt. If we are not going anywhere for the day he has been known to go from one pair of jammies to another

How often do you trim their nails? I don't, DH does.

Do they seem to have a favorite music (genre, song, etc)? He loves music period. Any time he hears music he starts bouncing.

January 14th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Loves Kate!
What's your favorite color to put on your LO? I like red for some reason. I also love to find girly things that aren't pick, like blue or green.

How do you dress them on a normal day (ex. sweapants, dress)? usually a long sleeve onesie and pants

How often do you trim their nails? probably every other week

Do they seem to have a favorite music (genre, song, etc)? like someone else said, anything with a good beat. We went to a wedding this weekend and she also seemed to really like the string quartet

Born 11/19/11
January 14th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Thismamaisonherway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your favorite color to put on your LO? green and orange he looks really good in.

How do you dress them on a normal day (ex. sweapants, dress)? usually just pants and a onesie or jammies if we stay home. we save his nice stuff for when we are out.

How often do you trim their nails? every week they grow fastttt

Do they seem to have a favorite music (genre, song, etc)? he loves rock just like his daddy lol
January 15th, 2013, 08:09 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
What's your favorite color to put on your LO? Dark blue. He has 2 dark blue & orange shirts too that I loooovee on him.

How do you dress them on a normal day? t-shirt & basketball shorts if we're just lounging around the house (like right now) but later I will swap out the basketball shorts for some jean shorts to go out & play in. & sandals on his feet.

How often do you trim their nails? Twice a week!! My kids nails (& mine) grow soooooo fast. I still clip my 4yo's at least every 5-6 days.. J every maybe 4 days.

Do they seem to have a favorite music (genre, song, etc)? LOL @ Gangham Style Julia! Here too. He loves anything with a faster dance beat.. lots of Black Eyed Peas

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 15th, 2013, 11:07 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I put her in a lot of pinks, and blues. But dark purple looks great with her eyes

normally jeans and a longsleeve shirt, or one of her matching outfits, i also just got her some yoga pants and love how cutebshe is in them, so she wears those at home.

About once a week, if possible, she moves a bunch, so its hard.

Do they seem to have a favorite music (genre, song, etc

we listen to country alot, but she likes when i sing to her most...not sure why lol

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search