Troublemaker Thursday

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By emsketch
  • 1 Post By OurSweetLabs

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Julka
Share something your LO has done or gotten into recently that made you
January 17th, 2013, 05:36 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
lol. . .besides the daily keep away game we play with the dog food dishes. . .lol
It would hafta be the bag of chips he picked up and poured out onto the floor the other day oh, then stepped on them. Yay lol

January 17th, 2013, 06:45 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Other than pulling everything out after I put it away she is pretty good. She was doing her head banging thing the other day and hit my cheek pretty hard, normally not a huge deal bit I just had my wisdom teeth pulled, so it hurt pretty bad...

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 17th, 2013, 08:24 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Oh I forgot one! Lately garys been putting things in front of the coffee to climb up to get on top of it. Two days in a row he has done this and succeeded in getting on top oft he table I was close by, in the room, but I turned for a second!

January 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Ohhhhh lets see!!! Grabbed the curtains with a fist full of mashed potatoes.
Throws her pancakes on the carpet.
Seems like she is going to take her medicine in the cup and then throws it across the room.
Was up every hour from 1-4am last night whining. Just whining. I gave her milk. I suctioned her nose, gave her breathing treatment, no fever. Just sat there whining. And then I tripped over hubby's shoes in the dark and then stepped on a chip in the kitchen that came from dh not paying attention.
She unrolls the toilet paper like a cat.
So yeah. My lil terror! I keep viva paper towels in business!

January 17th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Julka
lol @ these... Sebastian isn't too bad, to be honest. He does enjoy pulling his night-light from the wall 70 times a day and yesterday he smashed it across the floor; thankfully it's mostly plastic and I was able to put it back together. He also constantly pulls the little sofa decorative pillows unto the floor. He opens this one kitchen cabinet and pulls my pots & pans to the floor and bangs them! I keep the bathroom door locked b/c otherwise he's in there unrolling the t-paper.
January 17th, 2013, 11:31 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah Madison isn't allowed in the bathroom, that's where our doggy stays when we are gone and hisfofood and water is in there, which she loves to dump if she gets the chance!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 17th, 2013, 12:29 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dahlia pulls all the pillows off the couch and steal from her sister then runs away! She is constantly throwing food, sippy cups ect. And today she got into the diaper basket and scattered diapers all over the house. Gotta keep a sharp eye on this one! lol

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

January 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Myah leaves the dog food alone but now for some reason is in the cat food?!!? Um kid same rules for animal food..... She also likes to sneak food to the dog! She will hold food over the edge of her tray and then wait for us to look away and then drops it. Seriously!!!!

January 17th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Duncan's new favorite thing to do is throw things in the garbage. He has walked right us to the can, put his hand out over it, said "uh-oh" and dropped whatever was in his hand in there, all of this directly in front of me after just being told not to do it.
mBABYe likes this.

January 17th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Thismamaisonherway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gavin does something to make me crazy daily lol. The newest is throwing everything on the floor, shaking his sippy cup upside down till there is a puddle of water on the floor ( spill proof my butt lol) and he loves to unzip my purse and dump it out. Good times
January 22nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yesterday he managed to pull my bag of popcorn off the table (I thought it was far enough back...) and started eating it. Would have been cute but popcorn freaks me out - it's a choking hazard and he just choked on a blackberry on Sunday so yeah wasn't chancing it!

He also seems to enjoy pushing his sisters buttons... LOL

January 23rd, 2013, 06:00 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Grey hasn't been too mischievous really -- I think a lot has to do with the fact that he studies what his brothers do and they know the rules, so...he has picked up their good habits. However, he is currently working on pulling the fridge door open (so far just lacks the strength) and I can see that being a kind of situation when he figures it out! We've never bothered to baby proof it and hopefully it stays that way...
January 23rd, 2013, 07:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL! So glad I'm not alone!! Jon is into EVERYTHING! I don't remember my girls being like this. Jon is into all the cabinets/drawers that he can reach. I finally bought some of those latches to put onto the kitchen cabinets. The thing that drives me most crazy is when he gets into the coffee cabinet and gets out all K-cups and the sweetner packets! Total mess! He also loves the trash can....
January 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
These are hilarious!

J is all over the place. He doesn't really make a mess thankfully but he does climb on EVERYTHING now. The top of the couch, the art table, the dressers, the TV stand, the picnic table, etc... Just recently he climbed from the ground, to the chair, to the table, over to the dresser, then up to the WINDOWSILL. Omg. HAHAHA. He was just STANDING there in the window hanging on to the cheap vertical blinds saying "HIIIIII" to the little girl across the street playing out in the yard. LOL! Daredevil just like his brother. Baby gate?? What baby gate?! He just sticks his little toes in the holes and climbs right over face first. HAHAHA. Took that badboy down a couple weeks ago. He isn't too "messy" though.. the only mess I can even think of him making is when we go outside. We built a 2-story wooden playset and covered the ground w woodchips below it. He likes to carry the woodchips to the top of the "castle" and pile them up. ..then slide them down the slide.. LOL ..but again, it's not really messy bc they just land back in the woodchips where they came from.

Bay... he HAS started doing what Gav is doing with the cups though... He flips them over on his highchair and makes a puddle. Very annoying. ..but hearing so many funny messy food stories from all the other mommies I will take a puddle over food on the floor or curtains any day. LOL

Do we have any poop kids in this group? In my older son's PR we used to have kids that would take off their diapers & smoosh poop on the mirrors or bedroom walls (from inside their crib). EWWWWWWW! hahahhhaaa. Ohhhh the joys of motherhood

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 29th, 2013, 07:40 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He constantly pinches his fingers!! He'll open any cabinet/drawer he can get his hands on and even with it baby-proofed, he can still JUST open it enough to get a finger in!
January 29th, 2013, 08:59 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
OUCH! Yea, my little guy is infamous for slamming his fingers in drawers too.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
LOL

It seems like all of our Babies are keeping us busy!

Asher likes to climb, so most of his start with him climbing. One day he climbed into the kitchen sink. He likes to get into David's window and talk to the dogs when they are outside. He has also broken the blinds in the living room from climbing onto the back of the sofa.
mBABYe likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search