Dinnetime

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By Lorena26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Julka
How does your LO act at dinner, do they eat what you offer or refuse? Do you make separate meals?
January 17th, 2013, 05:34 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
He usually eats what we eat. Unless we have like chili or tacos or something then i make him something like eggs or something easier on his belly. I dont wanna be changing those diapers. . . lol
Thismamaisonherway likes this.

January 17th, 2013, 06:47 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She eats what we eat. And loves it, until she is done, then she feeds the dog lol

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
When her highchair moved a little further from us she started throwing her food and not eating it. When we moved it closer to us she began eating normally again. If we are eating food that's good for her she eats what we eat. If it's something that wouldn't be good for her or is hard on her tummy then I give her different food, either baby food or some cut up fruit.

January 17th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Julka
He eats what we eat and I mean, everything! Even spicy Indian food which we all love, or like Cajun Chicken pasta (family favourite, a bit spicy). I haven't noticed any effect on his tummy (if I do, though, I won't give it to him), but he has been great with everything! He's sooooooooo not picky at this point, eats whatever I place in his mouth or on his high-chair tray (sometimes he eats by himself, other times I feed him), but he's not picky, everything is good right now!
mBABYe likes this.
January 17th, 2013, 12:31 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dahlia eats whatever we eat as long as its dairy free. She is not a big eater still though so sometimes we have to fix her something small so she at least gets something to eat if all she did was pick at the food we offered.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

January 17th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
It is rare for Myah to refuse something. She eats what we eat.

January 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Eating is Duncan's favorite thing in the world. He eats almost anything you put in front of him. We do not make seperate meals for him.

January 20th, 2013, 04:53 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Joe will eat EVERYTHING! We eat quite a bit of Indian and Thai food and so far the only thing I have found he doesnt really like is lemons. Lemon cake is great, slices of lemon however... He sits in a booster at the table and eats with us, I don't like to make separate meals unless its absolutely necessary.

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
January 22nd, 2013, 06:22 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
he eats everything we eat he LOVES food!
he does like variety though, if I give him too much of the same thing he starts throwing it lol

January 25th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
He eats what we eat, he actually gets mad if i give him something different!
mBABYe likes this.

January 29th, 2013, 08:01 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
LOL @ the lemons Casey. I wouldn't like those either!

J eats whatever we eat too. Like G, he gets upset if I try to give him something else. He has eaten soft tacos, burritos, steak... you name it. He looooves food! I think one of Jason's favorites are roastbeef w white American cheese & mayo. He looovvess anything with meat. ..& cheeeeese. LOL

Now that he has insisted on eating mainly by himself I have turned lots of things into sandwiches.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search