Travel

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited?
How many US States have you lived in?
Have you been out of the country?
If so, where to?
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in?
Where would you like to visit or live?

January 18th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited? 2.
How many US States have you lived in? 0.
Have you been out of the country? Yes.
If so, where to? US and Mexico.
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? I loved B.C. Canada!
Where would you like to visit or live? I want to visit Scotland so bad! I LOVE me a sexy accented man in a kilt! Nom nom nom...
January 18th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited? I have visited Texas (duh), Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Florida. I don't typically count Louisiana though because all we did was stop in this tourist town for lunch and stayed a couple of hours when we drove from TX to FL.
How many US States have you lived in? Just Texas
Have you been out of the country? No, but I would like to!
If so, where to?
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? I like Texas, it's so big and different depending on what part of the state you're in. It's a small country.
Where would you like to visit or live? I'd love to go on a cruise. I'd like to go to Italy.

January 18th, 2013, 10:52 AM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Visited two States. Florida and New York.
Never lived in one.
Been out of the country twice.
I liked FL! Wasn't in NY long enough to form an opinion, we just kind of drove through NY and stopped at a McDonald's lol
I'd like to see NY city. I'd like to see the pyramids in Egypt, and I also want to go to a resort where it's nice and hot with white sand beaches and clear blue water... One day!

Last edited by tricia_16_; January 18th, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
January 18th, 2013, 04:07 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited? 5
How many US States have you lived in? 0 (I'm in Canada)
Have you been out of the country? Yes
If so, where to? Mexico, Canada, and the US
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? Mexico would be my favorite place that I've visited
Where would you like to visit or live? I would love to go to Colorado and Montana in the US. I would like to go to Ireland, maybe Australia. If I could like in a US state I really liked Utah

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!

Last edited by irishblessing; January 18th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
January 18th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many US States have you visited? 21 not counting my home state
How many US States have you lived in? 4 counting my home state.
If so, where to? England, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Mexico, and the Carribian.
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? I like them all for different reasons. My favorite to live in is TN because it's home!
Where would you like to visit or live? I'd love to visit Norway, Finland, Denmark, Japan, and Australia and I would like to visit Washington state, Oregon, and most of the New England states.

January 18th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited? I've been to or at least driven through 20
How many US States have you lived in? 4
Have you been out of the country? nope
If so, where to?
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? GA will always be home. But I LOVE WA where I am now.
Where would you like to visit or live? I'd really like to visit Alaska, Hawaii, Australia, Most of europe.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

January 18th, 2013, 07:20 PM
E Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
How many US States have you visited? Okay, so when I was in college I marched in a touring drum & bugle corps. So I spent my summers traveling the country performing in multiple states/week. I think I visited 23 states (And Canada!) total over my three summers. For traveling/pleasure, I've visited 15 states I think. More if you include states I've just driven through.
How many US States have you lived in? Just Ohio
Have you been out of the country? I've visited Canada a few times (Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal). I've been to Mexico and various islands in the Caribbean on cruises.
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? I loved Vancouver! Although I visited there in the summer... I don't think I'd be a big fan of Canada in the winter... brrr! And I love South Carolina here in the US.
Where would you like to visit or live? North Carolina. I've only driven through there, but the location seems nice. Close to the beach and mountains!

January 18th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
How many US States have you visited? NC, DE, NY, CT, PA, TN, CA, TX, KY, VA, WV, SC, NJ, UT, I think that's all.
How many US States have you lived in? MD and NC.
Have you been out of the country?
If so, where to? Yes, to England in 2003.
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? NC
Where would you like to visit or live? I don't know, honestly.
January 18th, 2013, 09:02 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited? If you don't count the states I've just driven through to get to Florida, I've been to Florida, Illinois (I think, is that where Chicago is?) and shopping in Michigan, so 3. I've also visited a few Canadian Provinces
How many US States have you lived in? 0
Have you been out of the country? Just US since I live in Canada
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? PEI, I love that province and would go back in a heartbeat.
Where would you like to visit or live? At some point I really want to visit Austraila

January 18th, 2013, 09:09 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
How many US States have you visited? 5 including Hawaii
How many US States have you lived in? 0
If so, where to? England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Hawaii, a few other US states
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? Australia or Thailand
Where would you like to visit or live? New Zealand, the carribean

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
January 19th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How many US States have you visited? IL, WI, MI, OH, PA, NY, CT, VA, MD, SC, GA, NC, KY, TN, FL, IN, IA, MO, CO, NE, NM, TX, OK, AR, KS, MA

How many US States have you lived in? just my home state

Have you been out of the country?yes

If so, where to? an island in the Carribean and Ireland

What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? Loved Ireland, the south (but not in the summer

Where would you like to visit or live? Rest of Europe, Asia, Australia, Washington/Oregon/Vancouver areas, Cailfornia
January 19th, 2013, 12:50 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
How many US States have you visited? 6, WA, CA, NV, AZ, D.C., NY
How many US States have you lived in? 2, WA as an infant and OR.
Have you been out of the country? Nope
If so, where to?
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? I loved NY just north of the city. It reminded me of Oregon so much and had a small town feel with the city influence.
Where would you like to visit or live? I want to visit almost every state, Canada, Latin and Southern America, Australia, Europe and I would love to visit Japan.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
January 19th, 2013, 03:00 PM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many US States have you visited? around 28 (I think?)
How many US States have you lived in? 4: Florida, South Carolina, Connecticut, and Texas
Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Bahamas, Spain, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Madeira, the Canary Islands ( an island off of Spain.) I think that's it so far
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? The Cayman Islands are really nice, and most recently I went to the resort town of Coeur D Alene Idaho, and it was beautiful there.
Where would you like to visit or live? I'd love to live in The Cayman Islands, or maybe Costa Rica (I have never been, but hear real estate isn't too bad there.) I really want to visit Australia and Hawaii
January 19th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Super Mommy
How many US States have you visited? Alabama, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New York, NC, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin
How many US States have you lived in? Just Indiana
Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Canada, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, St Lucia
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? Most places in the Caribbean are absolutely gorgeous though Honduras was probably my favorite
Where would you like to visit or live? Anywhere in Europe or Australia. I'd love to go to France, Italy, Ireland and England
January 20th, 2013, 03:19 PM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
Ive never even traveled outside of my little province of Newfoundland!

I kinda have a fear of traveling, and it cost lots of money so we only do road trips within our province lol.
January 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM
E Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaRN View Post
What is your favorite state or country that you've visited or lived in? Most places in the Caribbean are absolutely gorgeous
I agree with this! It sounds like you've been on several Caribbean cruises? We have, and we love it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search