Tgif

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your plans this weekend? Anything fun? Staying in due to weather? Tell us all about it!

January 18th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both boys are off Monday so I'm thinking we need to find somewhere to play--it is gonna be really cold!
January 18th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Veteran
DH is out of town. My mother came down tonight and is staying until Sunday. I have to work tomorrow so she will watch Clayton for me. On Sunday I am going to try to get Clayton's hair cut and watch the Ravens and Patriots game

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!!

January 18th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH is off so I may not be on much. We have a bunch of stuff to do. I have to take my car in and get it worked on because there is something funky going on with the transmission. We have a bunch of shopping to do and I'm going to visit a friend that I haven't seen in a long time.

January 20th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday (Sat) was Sam's grandpa's memorial so we went to that early and then spent most of the day with family. We came home for a short while so Kynslee could rest and I did a little cleaning. Once Kynslee woke I crashed on the bed while DH took care of her before heading back out to dinner with family.

Today was church and potluck lunch at church so there until around 2. Then went to friends house at around 6 and got back home about 45 mins ago and am just catching up.

Tomorrow DH has off work so we are going thrift store shopping. They have half off and I'm hoping to find clothes for Kynslee.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search