We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I hope to get pregnant!
2. I hope that I can to learn how to sew.
3. I hope to not have any crazy family drama.
4. I hope to read some good books.
5. I hope to watch my child grow.
6. I hope to maybe start another business.
1. I hope Izzy has a good cardiologist appointment
2. I hope Sterling's surgery to remove the rods in his arm goes smoothly
3. I hope DH graduates
4. I hope we finally buy a house
5. I hope I can get my knee fixed
6. I hope I finish decluttering cause it is taking way too long.....
1. I hope to save $ a lot better this year.
2. I hope to not get pregnant (not trying, not preventing so IF it happened its ok just not in our plans right now lol).
3. I hope to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
4. I hope to eliminate my credit card debt.
5. I hope to continue friendships I have developed with other mommies online (maybe meet some)
6. I hope Dh gets a promotion this year.
1. I hope to organize our basement this year.
2. I hope get more fit and lose 15 lbs by Oct.
3. I hope to get pregnant at the end of the year (which reverses #2 but I hope it's easier to get back there if I am in better shape).
4. I hope DH gets promoted this year.
5. I hope our parents can all get along.
6. I hope my children will learn to play nicely together.