Lost in mommyhood.....miss all of you!! Do you remember me?? Lol!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RASCAL821

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, Motherhood got the best of me. And I have been gone for over a year from this site, which is sad b/c you girls are the ONLY thing that got me THROUGH my first pregnancy!!! Kaylen is keeping me VERY active & I am the type of girl that doesn't let things sit....it will drive me NUTS if kitchen is not PERFECT before i go to bed......

Therefore Internet is few and far between.....TV???? Even worse....is Obama still president??? It was a holiday yesterday b/c I went to post office and it was closed but I don't know what it was??? I assume MLK Day?? But, black history month is february....presidents day???.....oh i don't know!!!!

I hardly know the day of the week anymore being a sahm.......its sad in a way.....LOL!!! Anyways....Kaylen is getting to a nice schedule of 2 to 3 hour afternoon nap and sleeping in a little.....so I thought I would check in!!!

Side note....Mandy texted me to tell me Michelle is Preggers......I am AFRAID to ask how many of you are!!!.....AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD D..................Kaylen's up!!!!

See YA!!!
Just_Marie likes this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

January 22nd, 2013, 07:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Callie!! Glad you checked in. The board has been a bit...quiet lately because people have stopped checking in. I think so many of us are on FB and post there so sometimes it's hard for people to come and post here, too.

Anyway, glad you're doing well. When you said "FIRST PREGNANCY", I thought you were about to tell us to add your name to the list! The list sure is long, LOL. Quite a few have had 2nd babies already and there's a bunch due in the next couple of months. I think they are all crazy, but deep down...I can't wait to see the pictures of their beautiful babies, lol.

I hope you check in more! Update us on Kaylen!

January 22nd, 2013, 07:22 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great to hear from you! Motherhood can really put a kink in your internet time! Silly kids! Keeping busy is great though! So glad it's all going well.
January 22nd, 2013, 07:56 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I have missed you Callie! I didn't have anyone to tease about the Steelers missing the playoffs!

Hope you can manage to check in from time to time!
January 22nd, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, we miss you! Please come back!!!!

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
January 22nd, 2013, 08:14 AM
Happy Mommy
glad to see you pop on here!
January 22nd, 2013, 02:43 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice to see an update!! I'm definitely not pregnant but it seems to be the popular thing to do around here hehe

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
January 22nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I figured as much Rachel!!!! Kinda sucks when no e of ur starting big $$ guys don't play!!!
But no excuses!!!
See ya next yr without ray Lewis and without a ring!!!

January 22nd, 2013, 03:38 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Thanks for the update. We unexpectedly found out in Oct we were pregnant. 1/2 way through now with a little sister.

January 22nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Callie!! I was actually just thinking about you not too long ago. Thanks for the update! Glad you're doing well!

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
January 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the update!
I totally understand getting sucked into mommyhood. I think sometimes the only thing that helped me keep track of days and weeks was DH's work schedule lol.

Hopefully you can pop in from time to time and keep us updated

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

January 22nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Nice to see you on here again! I am one of the crazies who has already had baby number two... His name is Tucker and he is 5.5 weeks! I know allll about being busy
January 22nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nice to see you!

Lucky mother to five!

January 22nd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Mummy to great girls
Nice to see you again Callie. Hope we see more of you in the future - KUP!

January 23rd, 2013, 12:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
omg so much to say and so little time!!!

Mandy, no, I am not pregnant.....seems like we talked through text a couple weeks ago but my god it might have been a couple months!!! My mind is gone....and I think being a SAHM makes it worse....I know working mom's will probably disagree.....but I have NOTHING to distinguish my days....It doesn't matter if its Tuesday night or Saturday nights.......its ALL the same to me!!! I have Kaylen 24 hours a day...no change up ya know??

Well, I shouldn't say that, there have been PLENTY of changes around here but just in general.

oh and oops i did say first pregnancy huh....to be honest i would LOVE another child....Kaylen is the absolute love of my life....I just don't know if I can physically and mentally handle having a toddler and being pregnant at the same time. I feel guilty but I am not like most of you here....i do NOT love being pregnant. I would go through labor 4 times to avoid the ten months before!!! LOL!!!! At least with labor you have meds and HELP!!!

Congrats to all the new mommies again.....I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't believe that Kaylen will be 2 in August.....where has time gone???

Anyways...hope all is well with everyone....hope i can get on here more!!! miss you all!!!

January 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Callie hi!!!!! Thanks for the update! How you can keep visiting the board again.

Oh, I am definitely not pregnant.
January 24th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well I'm one of the pregnant ones!! We found out in early August and are due in 3 months!! Where did the time go?! I've only just come back to the board myself so I'm happy to see you around too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search