Smarty Pants

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ratladee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Let's post about something "smart" that our babies did. Well I know I am amazed at all the little things Pea does!

We keep our kitchen towels in the bottom drawer in the kitchen and Pea always throws them out and takes everything out of the cabinets. Well I washed her hands and set her down on the floor, she usually flaps her hands around to fling the water off, well last night she went in the drawer and grabbed a towel and dried her little hands off on it
stucklikeglue likes this.

January 29th, 2013, 06:08 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I too, am always amazed with Garys little smarty pants things. My favorite is how good he is with his body parts he learned. I didnt know my sitter taught him, Butt and yesterday I asked him do you have a poop butt? And he nodded and grabbed his butt! hahaha i asked my sitter today and she said that shes been teaching him butt haha

January 29th, 2013, 08:20 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
That's so cute! Madison doesn't know her body parts at all but your post reminded me of a story of Pea. Daycare said she was walking around trying to sit down, but she never would. Turns out she "had a load in her pants" as they phrased it. LOL!

Oh and I was singing her the itsy bity spider song and she does the part with her hands when you sing down came the rain lol.

January 30th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Julka
Well, on a similar topic, DH & I noticed that when he has a stinky diaper, he crawls to his bedroom and sits on the floor by the changing table. We didn't realize what he was doing right away but he does it all the time now. And similarly, when twice a day I tell him it's time to get his sisters off the school bus, he crawls to the stroller and sometimes pulls down his snowsuit & blanket.
January 30th, 2013, 05:52 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Awww both of those cute stories. I feel luke no one believes me about the body parts. But he knows the: he gets mixed up sometimes....but hes one. So yea lol

Ugh stupid phone. Hope you understand that mess

January 30th, 2013, 06:54 AM
mBABYe's Avatar ♥ Life with BOYS ♥
These are so cute! I just love the toddler stage! Always learning new things

& Sarey I totally believe you about the body parts. LOL. My older son would point to his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, & toes at 13 months. J not so much. He knows mouth & eyes. When you ask him where his eyes are he points to them but when you ask where his mouth is he just opens it wide. HAHAA!

J's little mind has grown so much these past couple months. We have a kids workbench area for my older son. J can put a screw to the hole & turn the screwdriver now to get it in. He undoes locks (we have the Melissa & Doug puzzle with 6 different types of locks). He amazes me so much with his fine motor skills & talking lately. He has really focused on them since learning how to walk. It was so long ago I almost forget what it's like having a infant. *sob* LOL

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.

January 30th, 2013, 07:44 AM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Asher knows and will touch his nose, ears and mouth 8 out of 10 times. The other two he will just grin at you.

When you ask him if he needs to change his diaper he will go to his changing table and wait for you. He also starts yelling when he hears his Dad pull in the drive way.

February 1st, 2013, 07:27 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
there is so much but of course when I go to write it down I forget but she does this thing with her princess potty chair. She was trying to stand in it? so I told her no, to turn around and then sit down. Its like this little girl understands everything I say lol so now she turns around and sits down on her potty chair like 30x a day! she hasnt gone in it yet though. She will grab a napkin and wipe her face. I know she does more bc everyday I think omg you are so smart!

February 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well Lina will help me and her babysitter put away the toys. She also throws away her diapers now too, she even tries to throw away the clean ones, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search