I have the creeping crud

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
that's been going around my house. Chest congestion, running nose, sore throat.

How are your children faring with the winter weather and cold and flu season?
February 1st, 2013, 11:31 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh not good, Kaitlyn caught something from Preschool last week and has been extremely ill for 6 days. I can hardly get her to eat or anything. I've had the same thing for about 4 days. Dom had a fever this morning and when I went to get his medicine he was so upset he puked twice in the kitchen and I almost passed out from being so lightheaded. Yeah.. not good at all. I just hope we get over this soon.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 1st, 2013, 03:23 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Ever since I was in the hospital with the flu at 36 weeks pregnant (so early December) either me, DH, Kaylee, my mom, my dad, my sister, one of her two kids, or my aunt has been sick weekly. My niece threw up yesterday and that will be the start of the FOURTH cycle of all of us being sick if we all get it again.
February 1st, 2013, 04:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So far so good. :knock on wood:

Alex and I don't have a ton of contact with lots of people though.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

February 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not good here either. Adele started daycare four months ago and its been nothing but virus after virus since, sometimes my husband gets it and then I get it and then we are all in trouble when mommy gets and the ship starts sinking slowly. As luck would have it, I am sick this week and only one month after I went back to work from FMLA. My boss is all over me like a rash about taking any time off. Well, would you rather me coughing up a lung at the office or recuperating at home. She'd rather me cough up a lung.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search