Family

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 11:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you big into family & doing things with family?
Does your LO like your family?
How about inlaws?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

February 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
We live 1000 miles from the inlaws and 2000 from my family so there isn't much getting together. Carson doesn't even know the inlaws, they've never bothered to see him. My mom comes out usually twice a year and it takes time for him to warm up to her again but once he does they are best buds!

Facebook
February 1st, 2013, 11:49 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We try to do a lot of stuff with my family, but they all seem to be so busy these days and everyone is going their different ways. I like it when we all get together though.

Yes he does, but he's very shy and anti social when he doesn't know people.

We get along awesomely with my BIL and his wife/kids, but we don't really have a relationship with my MIL/FIL or SIL. It's not just us that are distant from his parents, my BIL still hasn't told his parents he has a daughter and she just turned 4 on Sunday!

February 1st, 2013, 05:52 PM
Veteran
I love to do things with my family! Luckily Dh has a good relationship with my family. And Clayton loves my parents. They see him more often than Dh's parents bc my family is able to come up to visit more often than his.

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!!

February 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any family so there isn't anyone to do anything with. We do something with DH's family maybe once a month but I try to limit my time with them. Nara usually sees them about once a week.

February 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My parents live around the corner so we see them fairly often The boys were over there this afternoon so I could grocery shop in peace LOL
February 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My parents live in TX so we don't see them that often. They usually come here once a year and we try and go there once a year.

Inlaws we usually try and go see about once a week.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search