Puke

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 05:17 PM
Amanda21's Avatar Super Mommy
Let me tell you about my fun day...lol....
At 8am, I got up and wanted to be productive since it is Kelsey's only day all week when she doesn't have ANY therapy....I had visions of actually leaving the house and going shopping or something fun, so I decided to take a shower before Kelsey woke up. So I did and even had time for breakfast too. I went into Kelsey's room at 9am to wake her (lol-yes, she was still sleeping!) and I open the door and the room REEKS of puke....Kelsey is laying sideways in the crib all the way at the top, sound asleep.......in a giant pile of puke. I had to nudge her to wake her. Since she was all the way at the top of the crib, some of the puke went over in between the spindles on the crib and landed on the carpet. I peeled her clothes off and carried her straight to the bath tub. She had puke all in her hair, inside the crevices of her ear, and everywhere else imaginable. Got her out of the tub and her hair still smelled....so she had to have a 2nd bath tonight and I think she finally smells ok. Spent the day airing out her room, cleaning her carpet, wiping down the side of the crib, washing crib sheet and mattress pad, spraying air freshner, spraying Febreze.....I finally was able to get rid of the smell by dinner time tonight. Blah....
Kelsey apparently felt like she didn't need to cry and disturb us in the night. Jeez...I don't know how she slept the whole night with that smell. I couldn't even be in the room, let alone laying in it.
No idea why she threw up....she was fine all day. I also learned she is definitely not chewing her food. LOL
Good times here.

February 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM
First Time Mommy
Aww poor baby! Yuck...puke is so disgusting.
Brynlee did that once. It was horrifying. But her incident was from coughing so stinking much that she puked everywhere and then slept in it.

Keeping Up With The Petrosians
February 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ewww! Poor Kelsey we too had a puking incident this morning but at least it was all over the kitchen and just breastmilk.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh man! Poor Kelsey! and poor mommy!

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

February 1st, 2013, 06:37 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy5586 View Post
Brynlee did that once. It was horrifying. But her incident was from coughing so stinking much that she puked everywhere and then slept in it.
This but our fussy mcfussypants woke us crying. . .so we got her all cleaned up and she had no interest in going back to sleep.....until she puked in our bed and then promptly fell asleep.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

February 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Oh boy!! Not a great start to the day at all!!!
February 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh I wonder what happened!!!

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
February 4th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Poor baby! I hope she's feeling better!
February 4th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy5586 View Post
Aww poor baby! Yuck...puke is so disgusting.
This happened to us too. No fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search