"baby weight"

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO?
How much did you have to lose?
Do you want to/are you working on losing more?
How have you lost weight?

February 5th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? Yes I have.

How much did you have to lose? Maybe 12 pounds by the end.

Do you want to/are you working on losing more? no, but it would be nice.

How have you lost weight? Being too busy to eat is my go to method
February 5th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I lost it all in 12 weeks. It was a miracle. I was running a lot on the weekends and my body remembered what to do.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
February 5th, 2013, 07:04 AM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? Nope!
How much did you have to lose? 60 lbs from during the pregnancy PLUS 20 lbs from the fertility drugs before!! I have 10 still to get to pre baby, 30 to pre fertility. Ugh.
Do you want to/are you working on losing more? I do want to, I have no motivation though.
How have you lost weight? I haven't done anything although the 50lbsjust came off

[/url
February 5th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? For the most part. I fluctuate during the winter months and get lazy about eating so it goes up a little

How much did you have to lose? 60 lbs

Do you want to/are you working on losing more? Yes about 5-10 lbs.

How have you lost weight? gym, chasing screaming toddler, no time to eat haha

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
February 5th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? I'm back under prepregnancy weight for the 3rd time
How much did you have to lose? 40
Do you want to/are you working on losing more? I'm working on it again. I lost 60, gained back 20, lost 20, gained back 15. and since the end of Dec I've lost 16.
How have you lost weight? diet and walking a lot.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

February 5th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? No! I am 9 lbs HEAVIER than the day I delivered. :/
How much did you have to lose? I gained 6 lbs while pregnant. I lost 19 right away. I guess with breast feeding and not eating very much. Now to get under pre-preg weight, I have to lose 15 lbs Plus another 31 to get where I "think" I want to be. So I need to lose about 46 lbs. HOLY ****.
Do you want to/are you working on losing more? Yes, I'm "back" to eating healthy, watching portions, and I got a jogging stroller that I've been using. I like it so much better. I started out walking, but now I am going to start C25K.
How have you lost weight? Still working on that one.

February 5th, 2013, 08:31 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? Yep, that part is gone

How much did you have to lose? About 25lbs

Do you want to/are you working on losing more? Oh yeah! I have about 50lbs left to loose to get back to a healthier weight. I don't think I'll ever hit what my doctor considers a healthy weight for my height which is between 115 and 130lbs, so I'll be happy just getting back to my wedding weight of 150lbs, I was really comfortable and felt good about myself at that weight.

How have you lost weight? Drinking more water less pop, eating better proportioned meals, trying to be more active, not snacking on candy in the evenings.

February 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy5586 View Post
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? No! I am 9 lbs HEAVIER than the day I delivered. :/
How much did you have to lose? I gained 6 lbs while pregnant. I lost 19 right away. I guess with breast feeding and not eating very much. Now to get under pre-preg weight, I have to lose 15 lbs Plus another 31 to get where I "think" I want to be. So I need to lose about 46 lbs. HOLY ****.
Do you want to/are you working on losing more? Yes, I'm "back" to eating healthy, watching portions, and I got a jogging stroller that I've been using. I like it so much better. I started out walking, but now I am going to start C25K.
How have you lost weight? Still working on that one.
I have over 70 to lose so don't feel too bad.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

February 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't have any baby weight. I think I was only up 5 lbs, & I lost that immediately.
I lost more, then gained it all back.
Since starting to work pt in late November, I've lost 20. I did that by moving around more at work & sticking to my diet. It's easier now that I'm not home all day.
My short term goal is to lose another 23 lbs, & long term goal is to lose 48 lbs total. I want to be so skinny that people say, "dang, look how skinny she is!"

I've always been curvy before I got just plain fat & loved it, but the problem with curvy is it is too hard to maintain. Gain 10 lbs over Christmas & you look fat & sloppy. Gain 10 lbs & you're skinny, you giggle & cut a couple hundred calories to get back in the clear.

February 5th, 2013, 10:38 AM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
I am two pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight with Kaylee. LESS now than when I got pregnant with Tucker, and I have NO idea why!

I am still about 35 lbs heavier than when I met DH in 2009, and I would like to get back down to that.

I am excited for winter to be over so I can play softball and possibly Ultimate Frisbee again, and get out for walks during the day instead of being trapped in the house all day.
February 5th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was 154 when I met DH. I would like to get down to 150. Then see how my body is and maybe go to 140. We'll see!!

February 5th, 2013, 11:19 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? Yes, for whatever reason it doesn't take me long to drop baby weight.
How much did you have to lose? I gained 19 lbs with him (was almost 50 with my daughter) both times it was gone in 3 weeks. I also lost an additional 18 lbs with Dominic. but sadly gained 10 back after he stopped breastfeeding as much
Do you want to/are you working on losing more? I'm working on losing the 10 lbs and have lost a couple so far so I have about 8 lbs left to lose.
How have you lost weight? In the past, walking, jogging, weight lifting, mainly eating better and just cutting crap out of my diet.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 5th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I lost all the baby weight when I had them (few weeks later) and lost an extra 10lbs on top of that. At my lowest (I was nursing and pumping constantly) I was 105lbs. I am not back to 116-118lbs, which is my pre pregnancy weight. I seem to linger here. I hope to tone things up though.
February 5th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I have lost it all and then some. I only gained like 15 lbs, but I was overweight to begin with so I'm down to a regular weight now. Only thing I've done is breastfeed.
February 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah...I gained somewhere around 14 lbs. It was all off by the time I weighed myself a few days after I got home from the hospital.
February 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you lost your baby weight since your August LO? i had lost it and more but since i stopped breastfeeding and started being lazy again i gained some back

How much did you have to lose?

Do you want to/are you working on losing more? yes i'd like to loose more

How have you lost weight? mainly i lost it by exercise and portion control along with eating healthier.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search