Hey!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 05:40 PM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Hope everyone and their l/os are doing good! I haven't been around much lately. We have battled sickness for several months now and we were told today that Hunter has to have tubes in his ears. Yesterday he was sent home drom daycarewith pink eye in his left eye and now has it in both....
So next week I will get a call from the doctors office to set up his ent appt and im thinking they will put his tubes in pretty quick since he gets sick again as soon as he gets off the antibiotics.
I know that tubes are not a major thing but I'm so nervous about them putting him to sleep.
Also i have VERY little vacation time at work(sick leave can only be used if Im sick) and the city manager is already complaining about me being out with my sick child so much. Luckily i have an amazing supervisor that understands my situation and takes up for me.
So please keep us in you thoughts and prayers that everything goes off without a hitch.

Last edited by amrose; February 8th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
February 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Aw poor hunter! Everthing will go great. Im so sorry you've been going through so much. I reallly hope you can all get back to normal after his surgery! Ill be thinkin bout you all.

February 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Ugh not fun! I'll be thinking of you guys!!

February 9th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks ladies!!
February 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww, sick baby is no fun. Lydia got tubes and her adenoids removed in Dec. I was scared of putting her under as well. He will do fine. We did Lydia surgery on a Friday and she was able to go to daycare on Monday. Recovery is pretty quick. I have missed a lot of work with her as well so luckily I was able to do Friday surgery to limit time taken off. Good luck!
February 9th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks Meg! A Friday surgery is what I'm shooting for.
February 9th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate when employers aren't understanding about children
Good luck with th tubes, I've seen them work wonders in a friends child!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search