Valentines Day!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stucklikeglue

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2013, 07:25 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Sooo what is everyone doing for the day of love. . .Any big plans?!

A big thank you to Jaidynsmum for another gorgeous siggy!!
February 10th, 2013, 08:22 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
I want to do something special for hubby, but I am stuck! I don't know what to do. He doesn't like how it's a corporate holiday or whatever they call it but we still acknowledge it. So I have to do something that doesn't have to do with hallmark lol something original and crafty. But he doesn't like sweets, everytime I bake for him he eats one bite and that's it so that's out of the window too. I need halp on this one. He says he's already got something in mind for me.

February 11th, 2013, 02:29 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Oh Miranda, good luck, Thats tough. I never know what to do for my hubby. I usually get him a card and something small. Last year I got him something daddy-ish lol I dont even remember what.

Every year the past 5 years he has made me ziti (my fav food) and he will this year too its our thing. He cooks and does the dishes and I just sit and wait.

A big thank you to Jaidynsmum for another gorgeous siggy!!
February 11th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Julka
My favourite thing he has from past v-day is his Willow Tree Figurine

I dunno what to do this year. I already got the girls a small present yesterday, Sebastian is too little to care, and DH said since it falls in Lent not to bother. In the past years, we sometimes did something small, sometimes nothing... it's not a huge deal for us. We did make homemade Valentine's goody bags for the girls to take to school. I'm also thinking of making Valentine's day themed homemade pizza on Thursday.
February 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM
stucklikeglue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just picked up df a card and maybe get him the mumford and sons cd, havent decided yet. and from fuzzy I am going to trace her hands and then cut those out and on a long piece of paper write I love you this much! and then stick it between the hands.

like this
sareymac likes this.

Last edited by stucklikeglue; February 11th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
February 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
omg that's so cute!!!!

February 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH and I are actually doing something in spite of the horrible year we had last year. My dad is giving me some birthday money and we're gonna go out to dinner for a Valentine's Day/birthday combo. Not sure if it'll happen this weekend though...maybe next.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search