walking??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2013, 06:39 PM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Is anyone elses lo not walking yet? Hunter will pull up and walk with toys, chairs whatever will slide across the floor but will NOT let go to try to walk on his own. On friday, he did let go of the coffee table for a few seconds a couple times but that was the first time he had ever done that. I know they all do do things at their own pace but it seems like he has been delayed in all the movement things ie: never really rolled, only started crawling in October and still not walking
February 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I definitely wouldnt worry about it! He will walk / run and you will pull your hair out, well i guess you prolly wont really, but you'll want to. I am over it.lol
Hes great! He will walk soon

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
February 13th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Julka
Sebastian JUST started walking, really, few days ago. He started crawling at 9 months and crawled his way through 14 months, lol. I have actually read that the "normal" range to walk is 9-18 months.
February 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Caylyn is at the same point in her development. She crawled "later" than most and can stand unassisted but won't take steps either. She will cruise furniture and cupboards and everything but won't take steps unassisted. It's frustrating but we have to remeber that they will do it.

You don't see 5 years olds crawling around. I hate when they say kids have to do this by this time. Every kiddo is different and it's frustrating for us momma's when our kiddos don't do something in that specific time frame. Hugs momma. I'm in the same boat!!

February 14th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nathan only really started walking in the last week or two. He wouldn't do it with toys or with us, he wanted to just do it on his own.

February 15th, 2013, 08:32 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry. My cousin's son walked unassisted for the first time when he was 16 months old and otherwise seems developmentally fine. My aunt said it was because she carried him around so much!
February 20th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Veteran
I understand what you mean. Ensor hasn't walked yet either. He can stand unassisted but will not take a step. He has a second cousin that was born 3 months later than Ensor who is walking.

I know he will walk soon, but geez.

In the mood for some romance? Hot, sexy romance, check out my debut novel Claimed By Desire available from amazon, barnes and nobel and the itunes ibookstore.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search