Clothes

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hazel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where do you ladies shop online and/or off line for clothes?

February 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The thrift stores for the kids! They outgrow them so fast. When I can get them to wear clothes

momie2b9-20-11 likes this.
February 26th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Usually yard sales and then some thrift stores. When I buy new clothes I always shop clearance and never pay full price for Kynslee's clothes. And, I have lots of people always tell me how nicely Kynslee is dressed.

I like to shop Crazy 8 and Gymboree. Crazy 8 is a partner of Gymboree and has cheaper prices but just as cute and nice quality. I search their clearance racks and then wait until I get a 20% off coupon in the free parenting magazine that comes. JcPenny's usually also has good children's clearance. And Macy often (or at least before Christmas - haven't gone recently) had one day sales on Wednesday and then would often have a take $10 off of $25 or more. Kynslee was needing lots of clothes and I'd often get a decent amount for $15-20. Once I was able to get 4 complete outfits (dresses w/leggings or pants and top set) for $20.54 and that included tax - great deal for Macy's and I liked that they were complete outfits and I didn't have to find something to go with it!!

I LOVE shopping for Kynslee and can't wait for yard sales to start coming more often! She doesn't really need any more clothes right now and so I try and force myself to stay away from the baby section if I go to a store.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

February 27th, 2013, 09:40 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love Gymboree and Crazy 8!! For myself I shop at H&M, Express, and TJ Maxx or similar stores.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search