So sad about our baby monitor!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2013, 10:36 AM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had an awesome video monitor in his room. Hubby had the camera a little too close to the crib and quite a while ago our little guy got a hold of it and messed it up. I was able to fix it. Then last week hubby was home with him all day. During his nap hubby had the monitor on the table near him. He never put it up when he got him up from nap. And so the monitor disappeared. We moved furniture, felt in the couch cushions, look under beds, went through his whole toy box, and everything else! Its gone! We came to the conclusion it must have went into the garbage. He has a fascination with the garbage cans and a while back threw tupperware into it.

So hubby went a bought a new one yesterday. The one we had was pretty expensive, it was a baby shower gift. So we had to get a cheaper one. I miss the one we had!!!!! I like having the monitor though because from our room we can't hear him when he wakes up without a monitor. And even from our family room and kitchen and dining room we couldn't hear him when he wakes up, so we rely on the monitor. I love the video part because I can see him and I am a bit paranoid! lol

February 24th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
That's a bummer. I've never even owned a monitor with Keelan.
February 25th, 2013, 03:36 PM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We need one to hear him. Since he is a climber we have to close his door during naps and at night...just in case he gets out of his crib. Plus in the morning when his siblings get ready for school it keeps him from always waking that early. His room is upstairs and at the end of the hall so I can't hear him unless I am standing upstairs in the hall and I don't want him to be crying and nobody hears.

February 25th, 2013, 05:56 PM
r&lsmama
Ugh! That's to bad. video monitors are really nice!
February 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That stinks about losing it! Tristan throws away things too which was so cute at first until it became things like my car keys, wallet, purse!! Last weekend he tried to flush the DVR remote to God knows where and when I took it away from him he bit me. He's going through a difficult stage lol

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
February 26th, 2013, 05:10 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awwww! I can't believe he got rid of it. Maybe he was tired of being watched & wants to get into mischief in peace.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search