How's your Monday?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By irishblessing

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
As you expected?
Worse?
Better?
February 25th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Busy. DS had headstart at home then getting ready for school. Katelyn has been busy herself wanting to haul every book and puzzle in the house out but she is at least good about cleaning up when prompted.
Currently its totally quiet here, one at school and one napping. I'm on the hunt for my missing sports bra so I can do 30ds before the opportunity is gone.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

February 25th, 2013, 10:20 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
It's meh! My sister had her baby. And my poor mom sounds depressed.

February 25th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Eh. The weather is getting bad here. So I am hoping and praying for delayed school tomorrow. That'd be nice. Today, I am working on files. Fun stuff. I need to start c leaning out my office, but then I won't have anything to do next week!

February 25th, 2013, 10:26 AM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Worse. DH gave Carter whatever bug he caught at work and poor little one isn't handling it very well
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
February 25th, 2013, 11:01 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's better, Dominic slept through the night again! yay! I NEVER expect that to happen lol.
Rachel, Smashley and CoreenaC like this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 25th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
It's OK here too. Not too bad. Keelan is currently napping and he went down without trouble.
February 25th, 2013, 03:31 PM
r&lsmama
It's a super tired Monday over here. Everyone is ready for bed
February 25th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Busy, but good.I was in school til noon. Then I went to a closing out sale to look for a new double stroller. None were left, so I raided the books. I got the kids a bunch. I went home and put away some lay dry, picked up the kids, played, got dinner ready, , brought my oldest to gymnastics, home again and now everyone is in bed. I'm going yo relax a bit, fold laundry and eat.
February 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
I actually like Mondays unlike for most people Mondays are my "thursday" So I work tomorrow from 10am-7pm, again from 12am-8am tomorrow night and have all day wed off, all day thursday off, I work Thursday night from 12am-8 and go back to work from 9:30am-1:30pm Friday morning...not easy being a working mama!
February 25th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It was sucky, busy. The crap is hitting the fan as my administration is showing her lack of experience and it's making my life even more difficult.
February 25th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I barely realized it was Monday hah. My days all kinda blur together. It was about what I expected for a monday. Got lots of mail and that was exciting but thats about it.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

February 25th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok. I took a test in one of my online classes. I think I did pretty well. I am still trying to fight my way out from under this stupid migraine that crushed my weekend. The migraine-ness is gone, but I still have a headache, if that makes any sense. Plus my sleep is all screwed up.
But I did get some good work done on all the freakin' paperwork for the divorce. So that is moving forward.

Lew, 1, DSD Lauren, 18, and Chuck, 4
February 26th, 2013, 03:02 AM
ChristyO's Avatar Regular
It was very nice! We went on a little family outing to the Los Angeles Zoo, Haley's first time there even though we live in Hollywood right by Griffith Park, where the zoo is. I had been hearing rumors that the city wants to start charging for parking soon, so penny pinching me wanted to get in there before they do that!

Haley had a blast, she loved the petting zoo and the giraffes. We got her a stuffed giraffe. She was so tuckered out she conked out right at 7 and me at 8:30!! But then I woke up at two! That's ok though, we have to take Daddy to the airport early for a business trip to NorCal, so I may as well stay up!

Last edited by ChristyO; February 26th, 2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Double paragraphs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search