Stage 2 Veggies

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2013, 05:58 PM
E Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Does anyone know how many servings of vegetables are in the Gerber Stage 2 veggie blends? (3.5 oz, I believe). Sometimes when I don't think E has had enough veggies lately, I'll just dump some pureed veggies into applesauce (or other foods) and feed him his veggies that way. I'm just curious how much veggies are actually in one package.

February 25th, 2013, 06:04 PM
r&lsmama
I'm not sure, we've never done baby jars with Layla. Hope someone can chime in and help you
February 25th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I believe it's 2 servings of veggies per pack. So if you got the two pack it would be 4 servings. That's how I get more veggies into Tristan's diet too

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
February 25th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My twins love those squeezable baby food pouches. I love how convenient they are to bring with me. They always have mixed ones with fruit and veggies.

That is a good idea with the apple sauce. I may give that a try too.
February 26th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was going to say what Ashley said. Sometimes, when we're on the go, Brynlee gets the fruit/veggie squeezies. She loves them. She hasn't had them lately though. At home, we don't have a problem getting fruits and veggies into her because she will eat whatever I cook...usually.

February 26th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you thought of making smoothies? When my kids are on a veg strike I make smoothies with berries and spinach. They love it and have no idea it's good for them I use coconut milk to mix them because its sweeter than regular milk (and possibly better for them too but that's up for debate )

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

February 26th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
We sometimes use the squeeze things when we're on the go too. But mostly Keelan just eats what everyone else does.
February 26th, 2013, 08:16 PM
E Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
We love the puree pouches too! we use those when we're out and about, and only buy the varieties with veggies, unless there is a fantastic deal on a fruit-only blend. I do the puree in applesauce a lot if what we're eating is totally not baby friendly, like steak or something. (I admit, we're not the best at eating vegetables ourselves!) I'll have to try the smoothie idea!

February 26th, 2013, 10:51 PM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
Carter has only ever eaten table food so in not sure. My kids eat the squeeze n go puree things but as a snack or a treat braise they don't get much sweets haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search