Activities

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 06:10 AM
r&lsmama
Do you do any activities/classes with your little one?

What activity do you hope to get them into when they are older?
- when will you start?
February 27th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No activities. I work full time and she is in daycare during the day. When I get off at 4, we go home and play and cook dinner. Then DH comes home.

On the weekends, we go to the park. We hang out with DH's family a lot.

But since we're moving to the metroplex and there's SO MUCH to do there, I am excited for both of us to get involved in things.

February 27th, 2013, 07:00 AM
r&lsmama
We don't have any activities right now, but hope to start next year.

I really hope to be a hockey and gymnastic/and or cheer mom.
In the summer Layla will start a gymnastic tot class
February 27th, 2013, 09:01 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
David is a gymnast. Katelynn is doing ballet/tap. They have an 18 month gymnastics class that Everett will start when we start getting paid for e-6. I'm excited. When David and Katelynn were this age they did lil kickers. It's a non competitive development soccer program. They loved it.

February 27th, 2013, 09:38 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He isn't in anything at the moment. I'll be doing Strong start for sure in September. I would also like to do a swimming class with him. I would like to get him into hockey too when he's a bit older.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 27th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Nope, I'm lame.
February 27th, 2013, 10:23 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No. Preschool two days a week starting in September. They do tons of great things, including Stretch N Grow weekly. We may look at Soccer Tots when he's 3. Layla is starting gymnastics this summer or fall, depending on when they have an opening. Seems like every parent in the city enrolled their kid in the gym we want to use. They usually see an influx after the Olympics.

February 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AJ will probably start some form of martial art this summer. K, no, not for awhile yet. There aren't any baby/toddler programs here. But well.....just but for now.
Id like both kids to take swimming lessons. I'm a complete spaz about the kids being around water right now because they don't know and we know someone who had a 2 year old drown in a pond.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

February 27th, 2013, 04:43 PM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
Not right now, most things cost money and I'm already working a part time job just to keep my 2nd DD in Preschool part time for developmental reasons (Shes hearing impaired) I try taking him to play groups and things like that. But my days off don't usually match up with the days they have toddler play group.

I want to put all 3 kids in swimming lessons, but again that cost money and I can't take another job haha.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search