Snacks

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Aenyx
  • 1 Post By mccaroline
  • 1 Post By Dixana
  • 1 Post By irishblessing
  • 1 Post By babi_lovin11
  • 1 Post By ChristyO

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 05:37 PM
r&lsmama
What kind of snacks does your LO eat during the day?

How often do you give them out?
February 28th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex is more of a grazer than a big meals kid. So she has lots of little stuff throughout the day. Fruit, goldfish, cereal, cheese, ect.
mom2more and R&Lsmama like this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

February 28th, 2013, 05:51 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DS gets a morning snack between breakfast and lunch and an afternoon snack after he gets up from his nap.

Snacks are cheese and crackers, fruit, veggies, or occationally a cookie.
R&Lsmama likes this.

February 28th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fruit and dry cereal. I'm pretty sure fruit and cereal are about 80% of my dds diet....
R&Lsmama likes this.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

February 28th, 2013, 06:25 PM
r&lsmama
Layla has 2-3 snacks a day. Usually it's consists of: fruit (apples, raspberries, blueberries, plum or , strawberries), veggies (cucumber, or carrots), or crackers/cereal
February 28th, 2013, 08:58 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I offer them to him quite often during the day. His tastes tend to change though so I have to keep a lot of variety. He gets bored if I give him the same snack too often :/
R&Lsmama likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 28th, 2013, 10:08 PM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
Carter is always wanting to eat!!! He is constantly asking for bananas lol. For snacks he usually gets yougert and cheese, crackers with peanut butter, fruit snacks, fruit, those rice chip things, non salted pretzels, goldfish, pudding cup, nutrigrain bar, cheese n crackers... I keep a variety of stuff in the house because I pack snacks for my girls at school. They like variety so our snack cupboards is packed lol
R&Lsmama likes this.
March 1st, 2013, 04:32 AM
ChristyO's Avatar Regular
She's a nibbler: whole grain Cheerios, pretzel goldfish, orange-white string cheese and go-gurt are the faves du jour!
R&Lsmama likes this.
March 1st, 2013, 06:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
She snacks on fruit, cheese, fruit snacks, crackers...

She usually has 2-3 snacks on the weekends. At daycare, they eat breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack. Then sometimes she has a small snack before dinner, but doesn't eat after dinner.

March 1st, 2013, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
little rose rarely sits and eats an actual meal. She eats throughout the day.
March 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Avery gets 2 snacks every day. Mid morning and mid afternoon. Occasionally I give her a small snack before bed if we ate supper early that day.

She eats things like crackers and cheese, goldfish, yogurt, fruit (she is picky, she likes watermelon, grapes, that's about it) and veggies (just cucumber and avocado), cheerios (dry). Nutrigrain bars sometimes, muffins or bananna bread if I have fresh baking on hand.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
March 1st, 2013, 09:12 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Keelan will eat if he sees someone else eating so he's constantly saying "want bite, bite". I usually offer him fruit or baby carrots.

I give him a snack after his nap and between dinner and bed, but not too close to bed time.
March 1st, 2013, 10:07 AM
Kim
Evan usually has 2 or 3 snacks a day. He always has one between dinner and bedtime, usually one after his nap and occasionally one in the morning. He loves crackers, Goldfish, nutrigrains and bear paws; he also gets fruit, muffins, cereal, cheese.

March 1st, 2013, 05:38 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, she gets a snack at daycare around 3 p.m., then she gets an evening snack at 7 p.m. Both times she is seated. We are anti-freestyle snackin. The snack at daycare varies (cereal bars, chex mix, fish crackers, milk or water). At home its freeze-dried apple, crackers, the gerber jax.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

March 2nd, 2013, 05:54 PM
GoldenTickets's Avatar Super Mommy
E gets one snack a day, after his nap. Sometimes he'll get two breakfasts on weekdays -- at home and then at day care. (But usually we will just leave right after getting him dressed, and he'll just have the breakfast at day care.)

At day care it's a variety of snacks -- yogurt, rice crispie treats, poptarts, fruit, Goldfish, Chex Mix... I don't even know. I'm not entirely thrilled with their menu sometimes. At home it's usually fruit, crackers, cereal, or yogurt.

E: 8/18/11
March 3rd, 2013, 07:14 AM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a grazer here too! He eats all the time, but its never very much at once.

He loves bananas, cucumbers, tomatoes, apples cut into slices, oranges if I peel all the skin off them, red pears, yogurt, cheerios, lucky charms if I let him have them sometimes, crackers, teddy grahams, granola bars, and usually bites of anything that anyone else is eating! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search