March Roll Call!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 05:38 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
We are pretty much down to like 10 people mayyyybe that post in here.. makes me so sad.lol

Who's here:

How old is LO:

What size diapers, clothes, shoes:

Walking, crawling, cruising:

How many teeth:

Weight/Height:

Favorite toy:

How are they talking:

How are they eating:

Sleeping:

Anything planned this month:

Newest funny thing your LO does:

March 1st, 2013, 06:15 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Who's here: Me and G3 are still hangin around.

How old is LO: he will be 15 months on Tuesday

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: diapers 5, clothes- Mostly 3T shoes 5/6 depends on the brand.

Walking, crawling, cruising: Walking, running, jumping argh.

How many teeth: It looks like 10 or 11 hard to tell he has some in the back that he doesnt want me near.

Weight/Height: 3 months ago he was 30lbs and 33 inches. We arent sure what he is now.

Favorite toy: cars, trucks, anything he can stand on to get onto something else lol throwing the ball with the dogs.

How are they talking: He says a lot. I mean not sentences or anything just lots of words. Lately he goes to the stairs and points up saying "Bat" which is bath. lol its funny though a lot of his words have kind of a southern accent. . .we live NY its so odd.

How are they eating: Good as always.

Sleeping: Still sleeping great, at least 10 hours a night on weeknights more on weekends.

Anything planned this month: trying to make G a little brother or sister lol

Newest funny thing your LO does: the bath thing is funny. He also loves helping us throw away garbage, as soooon as he done with a diaper change he runs to the garbage with the dirty one throws it away claps and says yay. Followed by "cookie" hahaha he thinks he's a dog who gets rewarded. lol

March 1st, 2013, 08:34 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Who's here: Caylyn and I

How old is LO: 14 1/2 months

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: Diapers - 3, Clothes- 9 months, Shoes - 3.

Walking, crawling, cruising: Curising and crawling. She will stand for a long time but doesn't seem to want to take the step. Almost like she is scared.

How many teeth: 8 for sure. She won't let us into her mouth. She's been cranky these past couple of days so I'm sure there are more coming in.

Weight/Height: 1 1/2 weeks ago she was 20lbs 8oz and 29.75 inches long. Yay we finally broke 20lbs!!

Favorite toy: the cat and a bucket where she can travel around the house putting different things in it!

How are they talking: She says lots of words and the words she is saying are becoming clearer and clearer in speaking and then lots of bable in her own language too!

How are they eating: Great!! Seems like non stop right now!! She loves trying new things!

Sleeping: A solid 12+ hours every night. If she doesn't get 12 she is one cranky baby.

Anything planned this month: My first ob appt with baby #2 and just a lot of relaxing!! We had a very busy Feb.

Newest funny thing your LO does: Not really funny but she will find things on the floor and if she can't pick them up with her fingers she will actually lick the floor. Grosses me out and she thinks its funny when i say "ewww" We think she picked it up from "her friends" at daycare....the dogs!!

March 1st, 2013, 09:04 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here: Me!

How old is LO: 15 months

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: Size 4 diapers, 2T clothes, size 6 shoes.

Walking, crawling, cruising: Walking

How many teeth: 9....with 3 more coming in at once!

Weight/Height: 27lbs, 32 in.

Favorite toy: As of late, his Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal.

How are they talking: I think Cody knows what he's trying to say. I just can't understand him. He can say "what's that" and "who's that"

How are they eating: Pretty good. Trying new things every day.

Sleeping: Better now that his cold is going away. Maybe 10-11 hours at night.

Anything planned this month: Quite a bit, actually! More with me than with the baby. Two court dates regarding child support for DS#1. Going to my OB to get on BC, and getting the kids pics done on the 16th.

Newest funny thing your LO does: He likes to mimic whatever I do!
March 1st, 2013, 01:00 PM
ratladee's Avatar Madison Marie, My Sweet P
Who's here: Us 3

How old is LO: 14 months

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: Size 3 sposie, one size cd, 12 month clothes. I guess she messed up her shirt at daycare and her extra clothes were too small so they put her in a 3t shirt. Funniest thing ever. Her chee chees were hangin out and her arms got lost in the sleeves! Size 3 shoe

Walking, crawling, cruising: Walking running, doing this weird bent over, arms straight out behind her run... like a super hero lol

How many teeth:5

Weight/Heightunno, she seems a lot heavier now that Caleb is here! Or maybe it's because I lost her "seat" so now I have to hold her up all by myself!

Favorite toy: Her megablocks, tent with the balls in it and her big ball.

How are they talking: She says ball, Ice, and baby. Those are the new ones

How are they eating: Still loves her some cheese.

Sleeping: She sleeps great. Still iffy on the afternoon nap though.

Anything planned this month: Taking both babies to Arizona. I'm going to be the hated one on the airplane. I have no clue how I will pull this off. It's 2013, how come we can't teleport yet?!

Newest funny thing your LO does: If you ask her things she just says no. I'll have to post a video.

March 1st, 2013, 01:15 PM
I love my family!!!
Who's here:
I'm here!! LOL

How old is LO:
He's 14 months, 1 week, and 2 days (haha)

Crawling, cruising, walking with assistance...he's being a lazy butt!

How many teeth:
He's got 6 for sure...more coming in soon! :/

Weight/Height:
We haven't checked since early Feb (or was it late Jan)...either way, he's at least 20 lbs. now. Height...not sure. 29 in. maybe?

Favorite toy:
Anything that makes noise, balls, my shoes (lol), and his brother and sister.

How are they talking:
I already posted how many words he's saying in another thread. But since, he's added a couple more. I'm losing count! He seems to be understanding a lot more of what we're saying, though. I'll tell him to do stuff and he does just about everything. Poor kid...we narrate his whole life!

How are they eating:
He's a monster, except when he's teething or congested. Loves just about everything...especially refried beans!

Sleeping:
Still co-sleeping most of the night. It can be rough and I'm thinking about weaning now so I can get some uninterrupted sleep. But the thought of it makes me sad at the same time.

Celebrating my two other kids' birthdays (they're turning 9 and 18!!!), celebrating my birthday (turning 37...might as well be turning a million! lol), trip to Chicago for work, a couple of races, Spring Break vacation from work (I work for a school district), and that's about it!

He's been playing more in the bath and standing up and dancing in there. He'll throw something and if someone doesn't catch it, he'll yell "Ohhhhh!"
March 1st, 2013, 01:45 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Who's here: Meeeeeeeeeeee

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: diaper size 4, clothes size 12 months and 18 months, and shoe size 4 <- Edit: we moved up to size 5 shoe as of yesterday!

Walking, crawling, cruising: walking, running, climbing

How many teeth:

Weight/Height: 23lbs and i'm not sure of the height

Favorite toy: mega blocks table

How are they talking: quite well! He definitely knows how to get his point across

How are they eating: good! he's a pretty decent eater!

Sleeping: not bad, he still gets up sometimes but overall not bad

Anything planned this month: DH's mom is coming for a visit! And next month we are going on a vacation with DH's work! He made enough sales last year (and the year before hehe) that he gets to go on the "Gold Tier" trip...it's basically a paid vacation with expenses and all that good stuff paid too I wasn't able to go last year cuz Gio was too small (it was a cruise last year...this year it's a trip to D.C.) so i'm super psyched about going this time!!!

Newest funny thing your LO does: OMG he imitates EVERYTHING!!! A couple weeks ago he pretended to roll on DH's deodorant under his shirt and last week he took a q-tip out of the drawer, put it to his ear then threw it out This kid cracks me up!!

Last edited by Lorena26; March 4th, 2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: updated shoe size :P
March 3rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here: We are!!

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: 2T clothes, biggest setting on OS diaper (cloth), and size 4 shoes.

Walking, crawling, cruising: Walking, and running!!!!

How many teeth:6 with 2-4 coming in, sometimes i think just too, but then I will see ridges where the others are trying to come through as well...

Weight/Height: 24lbs, no idea on height

Favorite toy: she is really into books right now, she will bring them to you and sit on your lap for you to read them to you

How are they talking: she talks all the time, but doesn't say too much lol she does say Dada, Parker, Mama(seldom) "who's that" "whats that" (things in " " she whispers!) Uh Oh, and I am sure I am missing one or two lol

How are they eating: she doesnt eat much, but it must be enough, and she is still nursing. but she does eat everything we give her, or at least tries it.

Sleeping: ehhh... im not sure I know what that is!! no she is sleeping ok, still waking up a few times a night.

Anything planned this month: my sister in law and brother and niece are coming up for easter!!!

Newest funny thing your LO does:she climbs onto parkers back and bounces on him!!!! and she "Beeps" your nose

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
March 4th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Loves Kate!
Who's here: Katelyn and I

How old is LO: 15 and a half months

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: diapers-4, clothes- 12 months, and shoes- just moved up to 4s

Walking, crawling, cruising: walking, running and climbing

How many teeth: 16, 8 on top and 8 on bottom

Weight/Height: around 21 pounds

Favorite toy: books

How are they talking: not saying a lot of real words- mama, hello, and bye

How are they eating: she eats ok, some days more than others

Sleeping: about half the time she sleeps thru, the rest she wakes up once

Anything planned this month: not really

Newest funny thing your LO does: she has starting kissing us but sometime she opens her mouth real wide and kisses you, super slobery!

Born 11/19/11
March 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Julka
How old is LO:

15 months

Size 4 diapers, some 12/18 and 18 month clothes, size 4.5-5 shoes

Walking everywhere

How many teeth:

16 (8 top, 8 bottom)

Weight/Height:

24lbs 5oz, 34.3 inches

Favorite toy:

Trains, trucks, and his stuffed pandas and Curious George

How are they talking:

Few words here & there. Lots of baby talk. Still says "what is this?" to everything and expects an answer. Says "Papa" a lot. And also, "there it is!" when we ask him where something is.

How are they eating:

He's not picky, he loves everything.

Sleeping:

12 hours at night straight, 1 afternoon nap (2-3 hours)

Hoping to go to the Maple Syrup Festival at the end of the month.

He throws stuff in the garbage when I ask him to. But then I've caught him trying to throw out his sippy cup, and he also pulled an empty yogurt from the garbage, yuck!
March 7th, 2013, 08:00 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here: Brooke, I’m here!

How old is LO:Lina is 14 months

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: Lina is in size 4 diapers, probably about size 18 month clothes, some 24 month shirts but that’s just because we have a ton and some are really cute but they are a little big.

Walking, crawling, cruising: Lina is walking and trying to run here and there.

How many teeth:She has 8 teeth now

Weight/Height:I believe she is still around 24 pounds and 30 inches tall. I should weigh and measure her this weekend.

Favorite toy:She loves this bubble popper I got at Kmart on clearance about 6 months ago. Cost me 5 bucks and it’s her favorite toy.

How are they talking: Lina will very clearly say Kitty, not many other words that I can understand, though I usually know what she wants by her grunts, her pointing and how she is acting

How are they eating: Lina has always been a great eater. No problem there.

Sleeping: still taking 2 naps a day (thankfully) and she will go down for the night now about 730 and sleep till about 7. Usually no wake up’s anymore. Huge difference from the first horrific 8 months of her life of no sleep. I’m loving it.

Anything planned this month: I’m going to have a baby!

Newest funny thing your LO does: Lina has this lovey that she got from her granny, she throws it on the ground and then plops down on it with her butt in the air. It’s almost like yup I’m done I need a 5 second breather. Then she is back at whatever fancies her at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

March 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here!!

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: size 3 diaper (medium in cloth), size 12-18month clothing, size 3 shoes- little feet!

Walking, crawling, cruising: running! I can barely catch her these days!

How many teeth: working on her 8th right now

Weight/Height: 20.5lbs

Favorite toy: her "loveys" which are a collection of small silky blankies with animal heads on them lol

How are they talking: doing really well - she tries to repeat everything and is saying a lot on her own all the time now

How are they eating: nursing 3-6x a day, depends on her mood and if we are home a lot. Still picky with food but doing better.

Sleeping: sleeping 12 hrs at night (hardly any wakings now woooooohoooooo! 45 min morning nap, 1 hr afternoon nap

Anything planned this month: Easter dinner at our house, getting a new van, spring coming so probably lots of outdoor time finally!

Newest funny thing your LO does: she does this eye roll thing when you ask her questions, lil personality!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

March 10th, 2013, 01:19 AM
I am here

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: Size 3 sposie, one size cd, 12 month clothes. I guess she messed up her shirt at daycare and her extra clothes were too small so they put her in a 3t shirt. Funniest thing ever. Her chee chees were hangin out and her arms got lost in the sleeves! Size 3 shoe

Walking, crawling, cruising: Walking running, doing this weird bent over, arms straight out behind her run... like a super hero lol

How many teeth:5

Weight/Heightunno, she seems a lot heavier now that Caleb is here! Or maybe it's because I lost her "seat" so now I have to hold her up all by myself!

Favorite toy: Her megablocks, tent with the balls in it and her big ball.

How are they talking: Few words here & there. Lots of baby talk. Still says "what is this?" to everything and expects an answer

How are they eating:she eats ok, some days more than others

Sleeping: 45 min morning nap, 1 hr afternoon nap
March 10th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here: we are (off and on, I've been super busy lately )

How old is LO: 15 months on the 15th

What size diapers, clothes, shoes: diapers are 4/5, clothes still 24 months, shoes he just moved up into a 4

Walking, crawling, cruising: starting to walk really well (not so wobbly), has tried to run a couple of times when he sees his sister run by <3

How many teeth: still 16

Weight/Height: find out Tuesday, last I know he was 26lbs can't remember height

Favorite toy: he's started to love Megabloks, always playing with cars and trucks

How are they talking: ok newest word is 'Na!' (Which means more lol) he screams it when his highchair tray is empty or when he thinks we're eating something without him

How are they eating: alllll the time, and anything and everything we offer

Sleeping: really well (thank goodness!)

Anything planned this month: got a promotion at work and am In the process of switching jobs (and pretty much doing 2 jobs at this moment)

Newest funny thing your LO does: when I try to dress him in his room as soon as he's naked he boots it to his ball pit and climbs in and throws the balls at me while shrieking in excitement (and scurries away from me whenever I try to grab him lol).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search