Baby monitor app

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Has anyone used a baby monitor app? If so, which kind?

Tristan's sleep habits are horrible. His pedi suggested I get a video baby monitor so when he wakes up in the middle of the night I can see he is okay without having to go in his room where he can see me. When he wakes up I'm afraid he's trying to climb out of his crib or has his legs stuck between the bars so I go in and check on him but once he sees me he goes nuts and wants out. I don't want to buy an expensive video monitor so I was hoping someone knew of some good apps or a cheaper alternative.

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
March 2nd, 2013, 07:24 AM
Super Mommy
I don't know of any apps, but I bought a video monitor on e-bay for about $100 and I absolutely love it. I think it's well worth the money, especially if it'll help you get more rest.
March 2nd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't even think about ebay. That's a great idea. Ill look there. Which monitor did you get? Thanks Melissa!!

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
March 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Super Mommy
It's by Summer. I don't know which model but I love it! And you're welcome
March 3rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
mom2more's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had this one:
Summer Infant 28034 Digital Color Video Baby Monitor - Walmart.com

But we had it too close to his crib and he pulled it down and messed it up. I put it back together and not too long after that we think he threw away the monitor part. Hubby left it sitting out when he was watching him and it disappeared! We loved that one because you can use the monitor and actually move the camera to get a better view when they move around in their crib. And you can zoom in on them.

We didn't want to spend that much so we just replaced it with this one:
Summer Infant - Day and Night Baby Video Monitor - Walmart.com

It works fine. But you can not use the monitor to move the camera or zoom in. We do have it positioned so we can see his whole crib though so its good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search