Come say hi and introduce yourself!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 04:01 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Ladies! I'm Caroline, I have DD1 who's 9, DD2 who's almost 6 and my 2011 baby DS who was born July 25. I was due Aug 1, so I just stuck with the Aug board where I got to know the most people.

I'm a sahm I run a small home daycare and spend 4 out of 7 days at an ice rink with a ringette team from September until June each year.

March 4th, 2013, 04:12 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm Lyndsey my husband is Kyle and he is a navy recruiter. I am a Sahm. We have 3.5 children. David (5), Katelynn (4), my August baby is Everett who was born at home on his edd, and we are due in June with a little girl, Payson.

March 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM
CoreenaC's Avatar Carter-Carter's Momma
Hi everyone! I'm Coreena, my August baby is Carter, born 8-17-11. I'm a SAHM and am going to start watching a kid or two and going to college, again, in April.

I have an appointment in two weeks to hopefully get my cycles figured out so we can get on with baby #2. Hopefully we can figure out a solution where I don't have to wean my nursling.
DS2-EDD 9/10/14
*Thank you so much *Kiliki* for the siggy!*
March 4th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Lauren. I was in the June 2011 DDC and my son, Sawyer, is 21 months. I am pregnant with my second, due in October. I'm a stay at home mom.
Dee Darling 3 and joonzgurl like this.

March 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
Hi! My names Kayla I have 3 kids, Madison (almost 7) Olivia (3.5) and my little man Carter who was born aug 17th <3 my husbands name is Robert. Right now I have two jobs a full time and a part time one. It's hard going from being a SAHM for 6 years to a working mom who Is gone most of the day, its a hard adjustment.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the new people!
March 4th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello! I'm Kara. I'm 28 with a 5 yr old son AJ and Katelyn born 7/24/11 she was a little early but I stuck around with my favorite girls around here
~Rae~ likes this.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

March 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies. I'm Marie mom to Tristan Bon 8-12-11. Like many others he's goin through his terrible twos early so were having lots of fun over here
~Rae~ likes this.

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
March 4th, 2013, 05:04 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
Hi Im Katie. My daughter Josephine (We call her Jo) was born July 2011.

Ive been gone from JM for a while but we are trying to conceive baby #2, so I came back

March 5th, 2013, 03:34 AM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Tiffany. DH is Chris. We had our beautiful daughter Emma Aug, 2011 and are expecting another beautiful daughter, Madalyn in 6 days!!!!!!

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
March 5th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
I'm Rose, I have 4 boys, Joe is 11, Jay is 6, Hunter is 3 and Carson is my September baby so he's almost 18 months!

Facebook
March 5th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
WOW!! There's lots of pregnant women and TTC!!

March 5th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi everyone! I'm Dee and I was originally part of the Sept '11 DDC. I switched to Aug '11 DDC since I have a history of early births. My edd was 9/24 and I was positive little rose would be born by the end of August. Well, she did give me the most challenging pregnancy of my three kids, surprised us by being the longest pregnancy (and the smallest baby). She was born on 9/7. I stayed with the Aug '11 since then, occasionally lurking on the Sept '11 board.

I also have M (6) and K (4). Guess I should change my siggy.
March 5th, 2013, 10:40 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Hey everyone
I am Rachel, I am 28 years old and married to Blair. Avery Elizabeth is the light of my life, she was due August 11th but wasn't born until August 27th!!! I didn't start posting here until she was 2 months old.

I am also due with another baby in October. I am suffering with awful all day morning sickness right now so I haven't been around much, but I am a regular.

Looking forward to getting to know some new mamas!
I am a SAHM right now but I work 1 day per week as a Support Worker, counselling pregnant women and new moms who are on the low end of the socio-economic spectrum.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
March 5th, 2013, 02:43 PM
GoldenTickets's Avatar Super Mommy
This thread is so nice! To meet the new momma's, and also to catch up with the current August ladies! It's so hard to keep track of who everyone is!

I am Lisa, and have a son E. He was born on 8/18/11. I go through spurts where I post here somewhat often (for me at least!) then I may disappear for weeks (or months!). E was behind in gross motor for awhile, but seems to be catching up now. He rolled over really late (I forget when, off the top of my head, but I know it was after 9 months), started "crawling" late, and didn't walk until 16.5-17 months. But now he's a walking man! We had been doing PT with him since about 9 months old, but will be discharged in a couple months if he continues to do well. He has two genetic disorders (one passed down from me, and one that appears to be a spontaneous mutation) and is followed by genetics, opthalmology, and cardiology. Both conditions can cause a spectrum of issues/manifestations, from very minor to severe. (My manifestations are very minor). So far he seems to be doing well, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. He is at a higher risk for a certain type of brain tumor, and will have to get MRIs periodically. 50% of patients with one of his genetic conditions develop glaucoma.

I work full-time outside the home, investigating abuse & neglect in adults with disabilities. My husband (E's dad) works full-time as well, so E goes to day care full time!
CoreenaC likes this.

E: 8/18/11
March 5th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
I'm Molly, mom to Charlie (age 4) and Beau (age 20 months). I was originally part of the July 11 PR. We currently live in the Seattle area, but I've lived every place you can name. We were living in China up until July of last year.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
March 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_Leap View Post
I'm Molly, mom to Charlie (age 4) and Beau (age 20 months). I was originally part of the July 11 PR. We currently live in the Seattle area, but I've lived every place you can name. We were living in China up until July of last year.
You're not that far from us. We're outside of Tacoma.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 5th, 2013, 05:19 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I'm Nicole, mom to Luke, Nathan, Danielle, and Alaina (my August '11 baby) and I'm 6 weeks pregnant with #5

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

March 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nicole*~ View Post
I'm Nicole, mom to Luke, Nathan, Danielle, and Alaina (my August '11 baby) and I'm 6 weeks pregnant with #5
Congrats!

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 5th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Super Mommy
Congrats Nicole!!
March 5th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Ani. My son William was born 8/1/11 and I had Evan 9 days ago on 2/24. He was 5 weeks premature and is currently in the nicu. Not sure how long he will be there but I really wish he could come home soon. I am a special education teacher and a part-time wedding officiant. I love dogs and elephants.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search