Come say hi and introduce yourself!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 02:22 AM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wishing him a quick nicu stay girl!!

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
March 7th, 2013, 05:07 AM
ChristyO's Avatar Regular
I'm Christy, I'm a little older than most of the gals here (the big 4-0) and my first and only child, daughter Haley, was born 8-1-11. I'm a SAHM, former copy editor and proofreader. My husband David is a TV editor for various reality shows. We live in Hollywood, CA. David has a 16 year old daughter, Megan, whom I adore. Nice to meet everyone new, I recently rejoined this board myself after a little hiatus
March 7th, 2013, 01:45 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jennifer here. I have an August 2011 baby girl, Adele, and an October 2012 baby boy, Emrys James.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

March 8th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda21 View Post
Hi, I'm Amanda. Kelsey was born August 19, 2011. She is a very happy, sweet girl.....always smiling, but is really far behind developmentally. I try to be active on this board but to be honest, sometimes it gets a little depressing for me since she is so far behind. Some of my friends have kids who are 6 or more months younger than she is that can do so much more. I know I should be looking at the positive side of things but today was a rough day and it is hard sometimes. We love her soooo much but she is giving us a run for our money. She gets Early Intervention services for OT, PT, and Speech....so she has 6 therapy sessions a week. Glad she is getting help, but it is a lot to take on.
HUGS!!! Hang in there mama! Every child develops differently and at different ages/stages. Your daughter is beautiful and that's great that you are trying to stay positive - WTG!!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
March 8th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Super Mommy
Hi ladies, I'm Tina. I have one little boy, his name is Kaden. He is a July baby. You may not have seen me around in quite a while. I honestly had forgotten all about JM for a little while there.
hkystar likes this.

March 8th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
HUGS!!! Hang in there mama! Every child develops differently and at different ages/stages. Your daughter is beautiful and that's great that you are trying to stay positive - WTG!!
I agree! Beau is in speech therapy and in OT as well. You're not alone!

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
March 9th, 2013, 07:30 AM
shoppermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been on JM for awhile. So, I am going to jump in and introduce myself too.

I am Launa. Wife to Aaron---we just celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary last Thursday.
I am a mom of 3 daughters. My girls are Emma (May '07), Olivia (Nov '08), and Abigail (my Aug '11 baby).

I am a SAHM and I will be turning 32 this year.

Thank you bokkechick for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Last edited by shoppermom; March 9th, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
March 10th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Helloo

I am Ashley (27). I am a single mom to 3 kiddos. I have a 7yr old named Kiera, and Twins Ayla and Silas who are 19 months old (due August 13, born July 25). I've been on JM since Jan 2006. Although I don't get to post much I am around lingering when I can.
March 10th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I am Maureen from the July '11 PR and part of the April '13 DDC. I have a beautiful daughter Susie and baby girl #2 will be here in less than 6 weeks. I live right outside DC and work full time (Fed govt employee). DH is a news director (for now).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

March 14th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Jasonswife99's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi everyone!!! My name is Christina from the July '11 DDC/PR. I am a stay at home mom of 4 wonderful daughters. My girls are Bella (July '11), Abby (March '04), Julie (April '99), and Jasmine (June '95).
hkystar likes this.

Forever missing our angels...
April 25, 2010 & January 4, 2010
March 16th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello All,
I'm Roxanne/Roxy originally of the Aug 11 DDC/PR and my son Zaden was born on 8/7/11. I drank the AUG PR kool-aid and had another son 16 months later Zahir "Ziggy" on 12/31/12. I've really missed the board and so happy to be back with home internet.

March 17th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Happy Mommy
Hello!!
I'm Ro, a Former Hostess with the Mostest of the August board. I've been super busy with work and wedding planning so i stepped down and am here when I can be.

I am mama to L(10), C(8), and Bob - July 11.

Can't wait to get to know everyone
hkystar likes this.
April 2nd, 2013, 11:12 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
Hi ladies!! Just wanted to say hi, I'm a big time lurker and haven't posted in a long time. My Sept baby is Evan and he has a big sister Hannah and big brother is Logan. Hopefully I can be more active around here.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

April 3rd, 2013, 06:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm Andrea, and I have 3 girls - Abigail (6), Annabelle (4) and Alexis is my August '11 baby, who just turned 19 months. We live in MI and I'm a WAHM, I make and sell handmade children's items on Etsy. I haven't been around much the last 6 months or so, but have been making an effort to at least pop in a few times a month lately.

Expecting baby #4!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search