Come say hi and introduce yourself!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree25Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm Rachel, my July baby is Keelan. I also have Daniel (7), James (21) and Sarah (24) and step sons William (13) and Clayton (11).

I've been on JM for going on 9 years and an Admin since 2007.
March 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am Anne. My Aug'11 baby is Lew. I also have Chuck who is 4 and an (ex?) step-daugter who is almost 19. She lives with me when she is not at school.

Lew, 1, DSD Lauren, 18, and Chuck, 4
March 4th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm Mandy from Texas. 26 years old and married to Joe. We have one toddler, Brynlee born July 27th. Considering trying for #2 in August.
Ahari likes this.

March 4th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallinWoman View Post
I am Anne. My Aug'11 baby is Lew. I also have Chuck who is 4 and an (ex?) step-daugter who is almost 19. She lives with me when she is not at school.
I was wondering if she was still with you!
March 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Rae, mom to Layla 3 1/2, and Xavier 22 months.
I'm an original member of the August DDC, but Xavier was born 12 weeks early in May. I stuck around here because well, I love the ladies on this board.

Xavier is...something else! He's always up to something, and surprises me with the creative ways he can get into mischief. As I type, he's somehow someway worked himself inside of a FOLDED double stroller. One arm is extended out so that he can press the buttons on his toy tow truck.

I was a SAHM for three years, then opted to go back to work part-time as a teacher's assistant. This has helped to ease me back into education. I'll be back next year as a full-time teacher.

I'm glad to have the opportunity to chat with moms with LO's closer to Xavier's age without leaving the ladies I have come to love over the past 2 years!

March 4th, 2013, 10:23 AM
22 Months! That's so close to 2, Rae! Oh my!
~Rae~ and Dee Darling 3 like this.
March 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Mummy to great girls
Hi, I'm Karen, mummy to Aug'11 baby, Zoe and I live in New Zealand. I am also currently expecting another bubs in August!
Smashley likes this.

March 4th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Destiny
I'm Destiny, my July baby is Eli, and I also have Eliana, my very rambunctious 3 year old. I'm expecting #3 in September!

March 4th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Hi ladies! My name is Demetria. stay at home mom to Simeon, 9 Zoie, 3 and Baby Ava 19mths. She is a June baby but I was due on 7/04 so I was in the July group! Look forward to getting to know everyone!
March 4th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Super Mommy
I'm Melissa, mom to Jacob born 7/30/11. Want one more but not sure when. Welcome to all the new ladies!!
March 4th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome ladies!
I'm April, mom to Alexandra born 8/2/11. We want at least one more but no idea when we'll be ready.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 4th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have three kids--my two oldest are boys, seven and three. My youngest is our girl, born 9-9-11. She was born with congenital heart defects and had open heart surgery at 7 months old back in April '12.
March 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
r&lsmama
Hi!

I'm Ashley mama to Ryan (3) & Layla (1.5). Can't wait to chat with y'all!
March 4th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Everyone! I'm Holly, mom to Nara born Aug 10th,2011. She was due on Sept 3rd but had other ideas! So I was part of the Sept DDC/playroom and started posting in the August Playroom a bit after she was born. I was host in the spetember playroom for several months and I'm looking forward to serving you guys as host and getting to know everyone! I'm currently TTC #2 after a loss.

Be forewarned that I am TERRIBLE with names so if I call you something that is not your name I'm very sorry! Please bear with me.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

March 4th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi mamas!! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you! I'm Ashley, hubby is Sam and Kynslee was born Sept 21 '11. I started hosting Sept 11 PR in January '12 and am looking forward to continue hosting here.

We'd like to start TTC sometime this Summer or early Fall but not sure yet.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
March 4th, 2013, 12:56 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Hi all. I'm Rebecca. My last baby was due Aug 1 or July 28 but born in May so I've stuck around here too. I have 6 other kids and expecting another surprise in July.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
March 4th, 2013, 02:49 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Hi ladies!!! I am Tricia. I'm 26 and married to Kyle. My August 11 baby is Kaylee, born on the 18th - missing DH's birthday by 45 minutes! We were also "surprised" to find ourselves pregnant again last year, so now we have Tucker as well who was born in December. We are DONE lol
FallinWoman likes this.
March 4th, 2013, 02:50 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey everyone

I have a daughter who will be 5 in July (Kaitlyn) and my August baby Dominic. We are also considering possibly TTC late this year or the following year.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 4th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Kim
Hi
I'm Kim, mom to Jenna (3.5) and Evan (19 months). Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

March 4th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Amanda21's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi, I'm Amanda. Kelsey was born August 19, 2011. She is a very happy, sweet girl.....always smiling, but is really far behind developmentally. I try to be active on this board but to be honest, sometimes it gets a little depressing for me since she is so far behind. Some of my friends have kids who are 6 or more months younger than she is that can do so much more. I know I should be looking at the positive side of things but today was a rough day and it is hard sometimes. We love her soooo much but she is giving us a run for our money. She gets Early Intervention services for OT, PT, and Speech....so she has 6 therapy sessions a week. Glad she is getting help, but it is a lot to take on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search