Soooo

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 12:00 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What's everyone up to these days? Any big plans for the week??

March 5th, 2013, 03:49 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a training to go to Thurs and Fri, and another on Mon, and then I will be able to start instructing Stroller Strides! I am excited! other than that I am nervous, because this is the first time I will be away from madison all day.... and she still is nursing, so it will be interesting.

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
March 5th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
My MIL is coming down for a visit this weekend!! I her so i'm excited Oh and we'll be going to the Strawberry Festival so i'm excited about that too

March 6th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Aw it will be okay gl with your first time away Lauren- Ummm Strawberry festival sounds delicious. lol

I am working obviously Its supposed to snow somethin awful later tho so I am crossing my fingers for a day off tomorrow! Friday gotta take Gary to his 15 month appointment

March 6th, 2013, 08:25 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing big planned for this week. Next week is going to be stressful. I have two court dates relating to child support issues with my oldest son. Not fun. His dad is being an *****. Then on the 13th is Cody's 15 month check up. On the 11th I have my OB-GYN check up after work. And then on the 15th I have a transvaginal U/S at the hospital. They need to check for PCOS
March 6th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by sareymac View Post
Aw it will be okay gl with your first time away Lauren- Ummm Strawberry festival sounds delicious. lol

I am working obviously Its supposed to snow somethin awful later tho so I am crossing my fingers for a day off tomorrow! Friday gotta take Gary to his 15 month appointment

OMG it is delicious!! There's like everything strawberry and other foods as well I'm very much looking forward to the strawberry shortcake. Now i don't normally like fruit in my dessert...unless fruit is the dessert but omg the strawberry shortcake was soooo good!!!

And i've been hearing about this snow from my friends and family up there in NY, i believe you are upstate though (but i could be wrong haha), so i dunno how much that will differ from Long Island. Ok wait, wait...we consider anybody that's not on long island or in the city to be "upstate" so you could not necessarily consider yourself as living upstate but you know what i mean right?

March 6th, 2013, 04:44 PM
amrose's Avatar loves her little monkey!
Im just working...
March 7th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena26 View Post
OMG it is delicious!! There's like everything strawberry and other foods as well I'm very much looking forward to the strawberry shortcake. Now i don't normally like fruit in my dessert...unless fruit is the dessert but omg the strawberry shortcake was soooo good!!!

And i've been hearing about this snow from my friends and family up there in NY, i believe you are upstate though (but i could be wrong haha), so i dunno how much that will differ from Long Island. Ok wait, wait...we consider anybody that's not on long island or in the city to be "upstate" so you could not necessarily consider yourself as living upstate but you know what i mean right?

MMM. We LOVE strawberries in our house! We are a little over an hour from there. . .Orange county right on the edge of dutchess county. . . I have no clue if you know that at all lol. We got NOTHING! BUT it JUST started snowing now, and we are supposed to get it over night into tomorrow 5-10 inches. . .we shall seeeee!

March 7th, 2013, 10:11 AM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
Caylyn has been battling a cold for some times and we just got done dealing with a severe reaction to her shots. Today is my first appt for baby #2.

March 7th, 2013, 12:16 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got about 8 inches of the snow yesterday! I wish it would go away so strawberries could start growing here too! It is beautiful though, I will give it that.

We have been van shopping for the past week, and hopefully by tomorrow or Saturday we will have a new one! DH keeps second guessing himself and honestly at this point I am just ready to get whatever! Our old van is starting to really irritate me with everything that is going wrong with it. But I understand he wants to make a good choice for me and not have to deal with potential repairs. When we get it, it will be the nicest car I have ever had, so I am really excited!!

Gotta finish taxes tonight and tomorrow hopefully get some more painting done in our living room.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search