Why.....

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
do I even bother to get toys for Kynslee? It seems like she'd much rather go around getting into things she's not allowed to Or, rather things that are not true toys. One of Kynslee's favorite things to do currently is take the toilet brush and put it in the toilet. I know she see me or hubby doing it but she touches the brush part and that's just gross!! She also loves the newspaper - she take that and shred it or crumble it and throw it everywhere. I guess I'll just save my time looking for toys for her
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

March 8th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol!! Tristan is the same way. He has hundreds of toys but what does he want to play with? Pens, slippers, sticks, foil, car remotes (he LOVES pressing the panic button).

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
March 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Keelan is the same. Or he likes to play with the box the toy came in more than the toy.
March 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM
r&lsmama
Layla is the same way! She loves anything and everything "not toys".
March 8th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Super Mommy
Kaden is the same way! I rarely ever see him playing with his toys. He has so much more fun playing with kitchen utensils and getting into the cupboards.

March 11th, 2013, 06:20 AM
ChristyO's Avatar Regular
Haha same here, I try so hard to keep the newspaper way from her because it gets her hands all dirty and then she touches everything before I can wipe them!
March 11th, 2013, 06:48 PM
E Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Amazon.com: First Library Sesame Street (9781412705158): Editors of Publications International Ltd., Case illustrated by Tom Brannon: Books

This is one of E's favorite things right now! He just loves to carry the books around in his hands, give them to us, ask them to put them on the counter, take them back, etc.! The red part that says "12 board books" is a piece of cardboard that was glued to the carrying case. We got this set from Half Price Books, and it was pretty beat up when we bought it. So the red cardboard came off very easily when E got it at 12 months old! He loves to carry that even more than the books themselves!

March 12th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Carson too, he's constantly pulling things out of the cupboards, the pantry ect. He also had a run in with the toilet brush, we usually keep the bathroom door shut because he likes to play in the potty and one of the kids left it open and Dh and I were out laying on the floor playing with the older boys and he comes out and whacks DH on the back with something and I look and it's the toilet brush, EWWW!!! Everyone went to shower at that point, ugh! So gross!

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search