Potty Training Question

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Rae~
  • 1 Post By momie2b9-20-11

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know a topic about Potting Training was up just a bit ago but I just have a question for BTDT moms. Did you use a toddler potty chair or a seat that just goes on the actual toilet? Since Kynslee has such a small butt I'm wondering if she'd feel more comfortable on a little potty chair? But, we are on the go a lot and I don't want a confusion between the potty chair or seat and regular toilet. And, if I use the seat that attaches to a regular toilet I'm not wanting to carry that around with me. Did you BTDT mamas have troubles going from a regular toilet when out to a potty chair or seat at home? Do you mamas have any ideas on what I should get?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
March 14th, 2013, 11:12 AM
r&lsmama
We use the one that fits on the toilet. Layla is almost 100% trained. With the one on the toilet she's not afraid of the flush or other toilets. We were out today at chuckie cheese, and she used the toilet fine there. the potty chair is annoying to clean for me, so we don't use one.

-we don't carry any potty with us, both kids use the toilet.
March 14th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
We've always used a little potty chair.
March 14th, 2013, 01:46 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I've done both, I prefer the seat that sits on the toilet. No mess to clean.

March 14th, 2013, 02:43 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started with a little potty to train, & once she used it consistently, I used the attachment exclusively. The transition was smooth.

I also never carried the potty or attachment anywhere. I would just hold her on the toilet wherever we went.
irishblessing likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 04:25 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started with a little potty chair and then transitioned her to the regular one with a potty seat. I never carried one when we were out though I just held her.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 16th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I ended up just getting the seat that goes on the toilet. That way I won't have to clean the little potty. And, the one I was thinking of getting made noises and such and DH and I both though Kynslee would just play with it and get more fun out of that then actual use for going the bathroom.
R&Lsmama likes this.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search