Whatcha watching wednesday...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 06:41 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What is your favorite tv show(s) of all time?
Whats your current favorite tv show?
Do you DVR/record them?
What is lo's favorite, if they have one?
Does your family watch too much tv?

March 20th, 2013, 07:05 AM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I consistently watch is Survivor. I have taken breaks from it here and there but overall every Wednesday night at 8pm everyone in my house has to shut up and let me watch it.
Tonight I think I may even do some popcorn with melted butter. Man that sounds so good!

I don’t record any shows, we don’t have any devices that do that. In the mornings when I don’t work I usually have on PBS in the mornings for Lina and she likes the tv show Super Why. It will keep her attention for about a minute, then she will get distracted, then she will go back and watch, then distracted. She’s not much of a tv watcher.

I don’t really think we watch to much tv, I think we spend to much time on the computer, or at least my SO and I do.

I’m really craving some nachos right now too.
Silly pregnancy needs to end NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~
dd15 born weighing 6 pds 2 ounces, 19 inches. 12-3-96
dsd12
dsd10
dd9 months born weighing 6 pds 5 ounces, 19 1/2 inches. 12-22-2011
Expecting baby #3 ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!! woot woot

March 20th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
What is your favorite tv show(s) of all time? hmmm...not sure i have one?
Whats your current favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy
Do you DVR/record them? no, i watch it when it comes on....thursday at 9! but if i happen to miss it (which rarely happens lol) i'll catch up on hulu before the next week's show
What is lo's favorite, if they have one? he wasn't really into tv but suddenly if he's gonna watch something he likes sesame street.
Does your family watch too much tv? lol no

March 20th, 2013, 07:53 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What is your favorite tv show(s) of all time? not sure, whos the boss, the office. . .
Whats your current favorite tv show? how i met your mother, pretty little liars, parks & rec, new girl lol. . . i love tv.
Do you DVR/record them? jeopardy every night hubby and i LOVE it. And some other ones.
What is lo's favorite, if they have one? Mickey, Chuggington. .
Does your family watch too much tv? yup lol me and hubby do lol not much else to do when its 20 degrees lol

March 20th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite tv show(s) of all time? hmmm...don't really have one
Whats your current favorite tv show? dh and I are watching Downton Abbey
Do you DVR/record them? yep
What is lo's favorite, if they have one? He doesn't really have one but he does get excited for Thomas
Does your family watch too much tv? yes...my 11 year old would be a total couch potato if I let her. Looking forward to warmer weather and more outdoor time!
March 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're the odd balls here.... We dont have cable. We got rid of it a year or two ago and really dont miss it. If we want to watch something either we stream it online or its on netflix. My current obsession for shows now are period dramas from BBC I did watch Downton Abbey and LOVED it! We dont record them persay.... we do download them from some websites when needed (hubby is into Dexter, Weeds, Game of Thrones and that show about the drug dealer IDK what its called). Amber is into this cartoon called Ruby Gloom and Joe is currently liking Sesame Street. I think we watch too much TV considering the whole no cable thing. We need to work on that

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
March 21st, 2013, 07:29 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite tv show(s) of all time? Anything on Investigation Discovery! Paranormal Witness on Syfy, anything medical-related.
Whats your current favorite tv show? See above. Also been watching AI but I really only love 2 out of the remaining 9 contestants.
Do you DVR/record them? Yes
What is lo's favorite, if they have one? He loves The Fresh Beat Band and Team Umizoomi
Does your family watch too much tv? Yes, LOL!
March 21st, 2013, 09:16 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by D@mnedYankee View Post
We're the odd balls here.... We dont have cable. We got rid of it a year or two ago and really dont miss it. If we want to watch something either we stream it online or its on netflix......
We don't have cable either, we do however have a digital antenna so i'm able to pick up a handful of channels. Other than that we do have netflix as well

March 25th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Loves Kate!
What is your favorite tv show(s) of all time? not sure about this either
Whats your current favorite tv show? Survivor and Amazing Race
Do you DVR/record them? Yes, we dvr everything we watch incase we aren't home
What is lo's favorite, if they have one? She seems to like Super Why a lot
Does your family watch too much tv? probably

Born 11/19/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search