Playing

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO play well by themselves?
Do they play well with friends (not siblings)?

If they have older siblings - do they play well with them?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

March 20th, 2013, 01:42 PM
r&lsmama
She does play well herself. Sometimes we hear her making her dolls talk.

We have lots of toddler friends that all play together regularly.

DS (3) and DD get alone pretty well. Unless they want the same toy .
March 20th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She plays well by herself for a while then wants to be near me or DH. Then goes back to playing by herself when she gets bored of us.

Yes, she plays well with the other kids at daycare and with her cousins (most of them are older). She has one cousin 3 months younger and then the next closest in age is 3.

No siblings.

March 20th, 2013, 05:07 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He plays well by himself for a little while, but he likes to interact or check in with us frequently.
He doesn't have any friends or kids his age to play with yet.
He plays well with Layla, but they do fight a lot.

March 20th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Keelan's siblings are way older than him. Closest is 6 years older, so they don't really play. He has a niece that is 7.5 months older than him, and they can play well together, but they also can fight. He loves other kids and he can entertain himself quite well!
March 21st, 2013, 11:15 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He does play well by himself for short periods of time.

I think he is okay with other kids his age. He goes in the nursery at church and I haven't heard anything too bad. I know he can be a little rough at times :/

He plays really well with Kaitlyn. I think that is partially why he's a little rough because they play and he is used to playing with bigger kids.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 21st, 2013, 12:54 PM
Mummy to great girls
She plays very well by herself and will come back to 'check on me' every now and then. She rarely interacts with the kids at playgroup when we go once a week but I think it's more because of the excitement of all the new toys there.

March 21st, 2013, 12:58 PM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Adele plays well by herself for short intervals but mostly wants mommy because she is away from me all day.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

March 21st, 2013, 01:35 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
She has always played well by herself. The only thing she wants us for is to read her books to her!

She LOVES other kids and plays well with them! She sometimes tries to take toys, but we work on that.

No older siblings, but she loves sitting with her 3 month old brother. Tries giving him his soother, tries to feed him whatever she is eating, and will pat his head or bum lol
March 22nd, 2013, 03:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Joshua plays well with by himself. He loves to play with his cars and "vroom" them around the living room.

He doesn't play with too many kids his own age. My friend has a daughter who is 3 that he sees often but they don[t' get along too well. She tends to grab everything from him. When we go to the play places though he likes to follow other kids around and try and interact with them.

He loves his big sissy who is closer to him in age. (8 yrs older). They are best buddies. He gets so excited when he sees her when we pick her up from school. His other big sister (17) not as much. She gets a little overexcited with him but he will spend some time with her without fussing.
March 22nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee is a social butterfly and doesn't really like to play much by herself; Which is hard for me when I need to get things done. She has just recently started playing a little on her own but not for too long. I hope she starts going a little longer on her own. It's so cute to watch her play.

She does really well with other kids. She's not around too many but when she is she does good

No siblings
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

March 23rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She plays pretty well by herself but she's a mommas girl bigtime.
She and her 5 yr old brother play well sometimes and other times fight like crazy. It cracks me up because he can be mean to her all day but if one of the cousins comes over and does something mean to her he flips out.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

March 24th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Joey plays well with bigger kids, but not as well with smaller ones

Lucky mother to five!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search