Sleep Schedules

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2013, 11:25 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your toddlers current sleep schedule?
Are you happy with it?

For Dominic, he goes to bed around 9 pm and is waking once per night lately (when I normally give in and bring him into bed) then he will go back to sleep with me for a few hours. This is overall a HUGE improvement for him and now that it's been consistent I'm feeling pretty happy with it. He was a horrible sleeper, often waking up 6+ times a night for most of his first 16 months

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 21st, 2013, 12:38 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He naps from 2-4, & goes down for the night at 8:30. He sleeps straight through to 8 am.
Love it.

March 21st, 2013, 12:46 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
Alaina naps in the early afternoon and then goes down for the night between 8 and 8:30. She sometimes wakes up once but usually sleeps until almost 9am

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

March 21st, 2013, 12:49 PM
Mummy to great girls
Naptime here is 12-2 and then down for the night around 8pm till 7am the next morning. She has been a great sleeper since all the teeth came out!

March 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
Same as above! She doesn't have all her teeth though, and occasionally will wake up in the middle of the night but she *usually* just needs to be covered back up.
March 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Ugh, not happy with it. Keelan has been weird since the time change.

Right now, it's bed at 10-11 and up at 9-10, with at least one wake up in the middle of the night, but more often than not two.

He naps for 2-3 hours around 2ish most days.
March 21st, 2013, 04:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. It's still pretty awful. No naps, cranky mess by 6pm, still waking up at least once (sometimes twice) a night usually for over an hour or two at a time, up at 7 or 8.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 21st, 2013, 05:16 PM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Goes to bed between 7 and 8, wakes up between 8 and 9:30. She takes a 3 hour nap usually from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.

She is a good sleeper.
March 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Super Mommy
Usually goes to bed 8-8:30, wakes up around 8am. Hardly ever wakes up unless he's coughing like he's been this week, or can't find a paci. Naps are 1-1.5 hours.
March 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM
r&lsmama
We are pretty happy with it. She naps about an hr in the afternoon then sleeps from 8 to 7 am
March 21st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, we just moved and she has been a bit...difficult. She's sleeping in the (full) bed in the guest room with me. It honestly sucks, but DH and my brother stay up late in the office so we don't have her p'np in there. She has been staying up WAY later than her usual 7:30 knock out time. She has been waking up anywhere between 6 (once) to 8:30am. She doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and hasn't for many, many, many months.

Even her naps have been messed up. She normally naps around 12 or 1 for 2 hours. Today she REFUSED to go down, after a 40 minute battle, then finally went down at 2. Then woke up at 3. She was cranky until we all went to the park. I hope that tired her out.

March 24th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee is usually down around 9:30 and will sleep until 7:30 - 8:30 occasionally longer if lucky!

She usually takes a 3 hour or so nap around 1 - 1:30

She usually sleeps pretty good at night but lately (I believe teething) she has cried and wanted us to get her a pacifier or occasionally if in more pain tylenol and holding/comforting her until she relaxes more.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

March 26th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She naps around 10:30-noon for 1.5-2 hours on average. Bedtime is 7pm most nights and she is up 3-4 times on a normal night. She sleeps in our bed for the last part of the night, so I just roll over, comfort her/get her paci/nurse her and she goes back to sleep, usually. I'm fine with it, I look forward to when she sleeps all night, but for now, I love the middle of the night cuddles, too.

Expecting baby #4!

March 26th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tristan sleeps from 7-6 and usually wakes up once or twice a night. He naps from 1-3 during the day.

I like that he goes to bed decently early but waking up during the night is hard on me the next day. Unfortunately my work/school schedule doesn't allow me to make up the sleep I lose with a midafternoon nap that id like LOL. When he sleeps in bed with me he will sttn but he's a kicker and an arm slinger so it's not very comfortable

Thank you babydoll213 for my siggy!
March 26th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish she'd sleep in her own bed.

She sleeps from 7:30 - 6 (if I have to wake to go to daycare) or 7 in the morning. Usually she wakes once and I nurse her. Sometimes I try to get her to just take the paci. If she wakes a second time, it's only the paci for her. I try every night to get her to sleep in her bed - sometimes it lasts until she wakes at 12:30/1 and then she's in our bed, other times I can't even lay her down in the crib.

She naps for about 2 hours a day, around 11 am.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search