Just GRRRRRRRR

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tobi4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What the heck is wrong with my DF!?!?!?!?!
Last night he cut his hair. We keep the hair trimmer, nail clippers, razors, etc in a box under the bathroom sink.
He left it out instead of putting it away.
At some point this morning K got a razor. DF took it from her and PUT IT ON THE FREAKING END TABLE instead of putting it away.
I'm purging the house so have been up and downstairs all day so I had no idea it was there.
Come back in the house from hauling more stuff to the dumpster and there stands K with a razor in her mouth and blood everywhere.
She didn't even cry but I flipped my ****. WTH is wrong with men??? How does it never seem to occur to my DF that its stupid and dangerous and flat freaking negligent to leave knives and razors and nails and screwdrivers and tons of other **** where our curious 19 month old can get it??!?!?!
UGH!!!! I'm just livid.

And on another note.....what kind of kid slices her tongue wide open in two places and doesn't cry? Even ate pizza not 10 minutes after it stopped bleeding without so much as a peep except for num num num.....
Almost freaks me out worse. DF leaves dangerous crap out and she doesn't cry when she gets hurt.

I think I'm gonna start throwing everything he leaves out in the flipping garbage. Maybe he'll freaking learn

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

March 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no! I would be pissed off too!!

Sometimes I find cuts with razors don't really hurt much. It's more like "oh no I just cut myself " When I do it while shaving. Maybe it was just a similar feeling to her?

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 23rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh my! I'm sorry Kara. I'd be ticked too if my DH did that.
March 23rd, 2013, 07:04 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Wow Kara! You must have flipped your sh!! Men are so unaware if the consequences of their actions, oblivious. I wish they would wake up!! You know that book title 'go the f to sleep!" Men need one titled 'wake the f up!!"
Dixana likes this.

[/url
March 23rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
My dh does that but then he yells at me for leaving a chocolate marshmallow egg where she can reach it.
My oldest did something similar when she was 1. She cut her mouth with a razor that we thought had been thrown away. She didn't cry either. I had to put a bandaid on it because it kept bleeding and she kept taking it off because she wanted to eat, despite blood running down her cheek.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
March 24th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd be so mad too!

Dh is bad about leaving stuff he doesn't want her to touch where she can reach it and then fussing at her when she plays with it. Usually its not dangerous stuff at least.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
^ my DH does the same thing. Leaves stuff out where Kaylee or the dog can get it, then yells at them because "they should know better." Hello? You are 25, the baby is 1.5 and the dog is A DOG - WHO here should really know better!?

I would be ticked right off if he left anything dangerous out. Like, his ears would be ringing for days kinda ticked off lol
March 24th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia_16_ View Post
^ my DH does the same thing. Leaves stuff out where Kaylee or the dog can get it, then yells at them because "they should know better." Hello? You are 25, the baby is 1.5 and the dog is A DOG - WHO here should really know better!?

I would be ticked right off if he left anything dangerous out. Like, his ears would be ringing for days kinda ticked off lol
My favorite is blaming me and implying that I'm not watching her well enough. >_>

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, I'd be super mad. What is he thinking?
Tim doesn't do anything like that, but it does drive me crazy when he moves things from one place to another instead of putting it up. One time I deliberately left his empty soap container out on bathroom counter instead of recycling it for him like I normally do. I kid you not, the container stayed there for two days before he moved it. Guess where he took it? To the dresser in our bedroom. I was like what the what??! A few days later he moved it to the ledge outside of our bedroom.
So basically it took him 5-6 days to put ONE thing in the recycle bin in the garage. I wonder what goes through their minds?

March 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I would be pissed too!

But how many times have you cut yourself while shaving and not realized it till you see blood dripping down your leg?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search