Dress

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mandy5586

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How do you usually dress your LO?
Do you really enjoy picking out clothes for them?

Do you 'go all out' or are you more basic when getting them dressed?

It true.... I spend more time picking out Kynslee's clothes and getting her the 'perfect outfit' then I do picking out my clothes usually. When we go to church is about the main times I spend about as much time choosing out what I wear.
Baby #2 is on the way!!
March 25th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Eh, it's whatever. I usually dress him in sweat pants (like me) unless we go out. Then he wears jeans and a nice shirt.
March 25th, 2013, 12:12 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How do you usually dress your LO? Normally a cute shirt/sweater and jeans
Do you really enjoy picking out clothes for them? Yes, I love it!!

Do you 'go all out' or are you more basic when getting them dressed? If we are just staying at home he mostly wears his play clothes, which are just more comfortable and items I don't like as much. When we go out I like to dress him up more.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 25th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If I know we're going out I put her in the cuter stuff and the stuff I like best. At home she rarely even has pants on lol.

Because of the weather here, it's lots of jeans and tshirts.
I'm excited to be able to put her in some cute dresses this summer.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 25th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Usually she hangs out in a sweatshirt and diaper at home.
I always dress her up when we go out though. She has such cute clothes I hate for no one to see them

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

March 25th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I LOVE getting her dressed. She has so many cute, stylish outfits lol. If we're at home, she usually just wears leggings and a top. If we go out, she is dressed cute and matchy with her shoes and bows.

March 25th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It really just depends on my mood, what we're doing, and what's clean. I often give her a choice too. I do try to make sure it all matches (same outfit) and looks cute together.

Now DH will just grab something and put it on her without even considering what outfits the pieces go to.
March 26th, 2013, 04:43 PM
r&lsmama
She's usually dressed in dresses or a fancy shirt/leggings. We dress her up to go out, but at home it's play clothes.
March 26th, 2013, 05:53 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He always wears jeans & a polo style shirt. It doesn't really get fancier than that, but we dress our kids every day.

Layla is a bit more complicated. Lol. I put headbands or bows on daily, paint her nails & toenails, & she can often be seen with bracelets or watches on. She has a huge bucket of accessories.

March 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy5586 View Post
Oh I LOVE getting her dressed. She has so many cute, stylish outfits lol. If we're at home, she usually just wears leggings and a top. If we go out, she is dressed cute and matchy with her shoes and bows.
Ditto!!! This is me exactly! I just LOVE playing "dress up" with Kynslee and look forward to picking her out a perfect outfit. I very often get told she's a little 'fashion girl' and how cute she is dressed from strangers. I'm very picky when buying her clothes also (which I usually find at yard sales or thrift/consignment stores). Kynslee is dressed from head to toe and was from the day she was born - LOL!!! Well, she was so tiny nb shoes didn't even fit but as soon as they did she rarely left the house without something in her hair and on her feet. Every time I went to a yard sale with girl clothes I'd look for shoes and more clothes. She ended up with I think 41 pairs of shoes in size nb and 1. Recently I counted her hair bows and pig-tails clips and came up with about 56 items and that doesn't include the headbands with flowers, the beanies with flowers and all the other other cute hats she has I think I'm officially addicted!! When getting ready for the JBF sale recently I went through her 0-6 months clothes and DH and I took 6 totes/boxes full of clothes from the attic - I didn't realize we had soo much!! But, since I usually buy cheap (I NEVER pay full price for an outfit for Kynslee) I don't spend much money and can usually make most of my money back
Baby #2 is on the way!!
April 10th, 2013, 01:58 AM
ChristyO's Avatar Regular
I admit I get really matchy-matchy with her outfits and accessories! Baby Gap/Gap Kids have the cutest little clothes, shoes, tights, headbands...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search