2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Dh will admit I have a hard job. I was having a rough day with Alex once after he left for deployment and I told him i'd trade places with him and he said "i'd rather get shot at". Lol

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

April 24th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope I have everything ready for this trip. This is the part I hate - making sure we've got everything. Once we're on the road I don't worry.
April 24th, 2013, 05:21 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH's can be a little unpredictable taking care of kids at night. Mine hasn't watched Dominic very often at night but he used to watch Kaitlyn. She would wake up once in a while but he just yells at them to go back to sleep if they stay up crying too long. Surprisingly it actually works but it's not my style lol.

Today I took my dad out to the hospital an hour away, then met a friend to walk around a lake a couple times. The kids also got to play at the playground so that was good. Now Dominic is having a late nap, which isn't great.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
April 24th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm kinda spaz about getting ready for trips too lol. I make list after list way in advance, triple check everything, ect. I still always forget at least 1 thing.

April 26th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Soooo now I have 2 plastic chairs on my patio. They showed up while I was atthe mall yesterday. I found out the mat came from one of my neighbors, it was by the dumpster but in really good shape so she brought it to me. I'm guessing it's the same deal with the chairs lol

April 26th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha! They are decorating for you!
April 26th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
lol yeah. It's nice of them, but getting a little weird. Hey at least I have chairs out there now, we have no patio furniture otherwise.

So I found some puppies on craigslist. We were going to wait until DH got home but I couldn't help myself and messaged asking about them anyways. The rational part of me is like "we should wait", the rest of me is like "what difference does waiting a few months make"

April 26th, 2013, 03:57 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL well that was kind of nice of them to be adding chairs and doormats but a little odd as well.

You could get a puppy!! What type? That would be fun! Although I guess you would have to travel with it when you go away in the summer? that might be a bit of a challenge.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
April 26th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Australian shepherd. I'm maybe goingto look at it in a few. I'm not really going anywhere until dh gets home and we'd kennelhim for that orhave a friend watch him. I was going to travel this summer but plans changed.

April 26th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm back!!!!

April - love those dogs!

Everyone survived the trip. Although we think little rose had a tough night because she slept for 4 hours today and had to be woken up from her nap. Got home after all the kids were in bed though - tomorrow morning will be fun getting all the extra loving from them.
April 26th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love aussies, though I don't think it's meant to be right now. The people only had one left with several people to go look at it before me.
Oh well, I'll keep looking. We have a couple different breeds in mind.

Glad everyone survived Dee.

April 27th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry April.

My favorite dog was a mixed breed of a German Shepard and an Australian sheep dog. She was the best - well trained (and easy to train), great with kids, and protective too. I would take another one like her in a heartbeat.

Once little rose woke up and found I was sleeping in bed, she went back to sleep, but wouldn't let go of me. So cute!
April 27th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm gonna fill out an application to adopt a greyhound. Those are my all time favorite dogs. They'll probably just ignore my application but it's worth a try.

That's really cute Dee.

April 27th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Got a haircut today... well 2 actually lol.

The first one I got home, styled it and it was lopsided. So I went back up there and another girl fixed it (for free of course) and it's 10 times better. I hate to complain about stuff like that but it was pretty bad the first time.

April 28th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about your first hair cut April.

SO, DH had a rougher time while I was gone. He didn't tell me; I found out from the kids and babysitter.

He took the kids to Culvers for dinner and K left the restaurant before him - M went after K to stop him from going into the parking lot. DH yelled at both of them. The babysitter said DH looked like it had been rough, although he didn't admit to it. He also told her he hoped I would be back early - 5:30 instead of 6:30. I guess being a single dad is tougher than a single mom.

He was cranky yesterday too. Hopefully he'll be better today.
April 28th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about your first hair cut April.

SO, DH had a rougher time while I was gone. He didn't tell me; I found out from the kids and babysitter.

He took the kids to Culvers for dinner and K left the restaurant before him - M went after K to stop him from going into the parking lot. DH yelled at both of them. The babysitter said DH looked like it had been rough, although he didn't admit to it. He also told her he hoped I would be back early - 5:30 instead of 6:30. I guess being a single dad is tougher than a single mom.

He was cranky yesterday too. Hopefully he'll be better today.
April 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I really need to find a decent stylist out here. These Great Clip haircuts aren't worth the money I spend on them lol.

I think I'm going to buy a wall mount for our tv, I'm tired of it having milk on it all the time lol. I've really gotten the urge to redo our living room and get rid of some furniture. I wish I could afford a new couch right now, I'd get rid of this huge sectional that takes up so much darn space.

Aww sorry DH had such a hard time. Hopefully he wont be so cranky today.

April 28th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The ladies at our JCPenney salon do a good job with my hair--way better than Great Clips or Mastercuts!
April 28th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll have to check them out next time.

I used to go to this one certain girl, it was at an Aveda salon so it was kinda pricey sometimes but I loved her. I'm not as willing to risk that much money on a new person lol.

April 28th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH was still a crab today. Argh! He was short with the kids and with me. He's worse than a PMS'ing teenage girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search