2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2013, 09:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry their weren't many answers for you guys. :/ Hopefully the tests give you more info soon.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 3rd, 2013, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok, now it's freezing outside!

Shalaine - I'm sorry you don't have more answers. I hope the bloodwork gives you some answers.
May 3rd, 2013, 10:42 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Apparently the blood test he is going for today is for a rare blood condition, which would be a good thing if that was what he has!

It's beautiful here today so I should try to do something fun with the kids. But I also feel like I'm getting a cold :/

And! Apparently Kaitlyn told me her preschool did class pictures yesterday!? I had no idea! I would have dressed her in something cuter... I'm a little annoyed. Is that not something worth letting the parents know about?

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 3rd, 2013, 11:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully you guys get some good test results.

That sucks they didn't tell you Shalaine.

I'll be glad when Alex is over this cold, to tired of wiping boogers.

May 3rd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would be annoyed Shalaine.

I hope the weather is warmer this weekend. I want to do some garden stuff.
May 3rd, 2013, 01:01 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had no idea preschool pictures were being done a few months ago, either. He carries a backpack for a reason people--put some notices in it!

Sterling had his orthopaedic appointment today--his bones look great and are completely healed so now its time to schedule the next surgery to have the rods pulled out. We are thinking of doing it mid-June after he is out of school so he won't miss anymore days.
May 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
I had no idea preschool pictures were being done a few months ago, either. He carries a backpack for a reason people--put some notices in it!

Sterling had his orthopaedic appointment today--his bones look great and are completely healed so now its time to schedule the next surgery to have the rods pulled out. We are thinking of doing it mid-June after he is out of school so he won't miss anymore days.
What happen with his bones? A bad break?

May 3rd, 2013, 02:12 PM
Dee- what kind of gardening are you planning?

Hazel - I know right? It's not hard to send a notice or at least mention it in person at pick up the other day. That is great that Sterling's bones are looking completely healed.

I went out to do yard work for a while. Now Dominic wants to nap so we are in for an hour or so.

May 3rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hazel - I don't blame you. I would wait too.

Shalaine - I have 1/2 an acre with several garden beds around the property. All need to still be cleaned out from the winter. I need to till my vegetable bed and our hill before the weeds start in. maybe Sunday will be warm enough. I'm hoping to start planting vegetables in a week or so and planting more perennials in the other beds.
irishblessing likes this.
May 3rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post
What happen with his bones? A bad break?
He broke both bones in his left forearm back in August. We went to the local ER and they did a splint and a week later a local orthopedist casted it. He was so happy when the cast came off! And then he broke it again in December :/ Same two bones, same spots. We went to the Children's Hospital this time and the level of care was very different! Wish we had gone there the first time. The break was too unstable so they did surgery to insert two titanium rods and to repair where the first break formed a bump on the bone as it healed. He's been out of the cast a few months but the surgeon wanted the bone completely healed before he removed the rods.
May 3rd, 2013, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh ok. Well I'm glad it's finally all healed up and I can't blame you for wanting to wait until schools out to get them out.

I wish I could find something fun to do this this weekend instead of the same old boring routine I do every day.

May 4th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I've got to complain about the dress I ordered M. I arrived on Tuesday, but the measurements of the dress don't seem to match the measurements on the size chart. I've got to alter the dress. It also is too small to put a slip underneath it to make it fuller.
May 4th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just order 6 Charlie Banana swim diaper/training pants for little rose. These at least are small enough for her to wear as training pants.
May 4th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That sucks about the dress . But yay for finding trainers for Rose.

Ugh I think I may be getting whatever Alex is getting over.

May 4th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry April. I hope you feel better soon.
May 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Dee - That is great you found some training pants that will work for little Rose! How frustrating that the dress isn't the right fitment though I hate that! Sizing is so confusing sometimes.

April - Hope you don't get sick

I feel like I am getting a bit of a cold too :/ I'm still going to go to work though because I feel bad calling in when I already rarely work.

May 4th, 2013, 02:37 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm used to getting no notice about class pictures. 5 years and 2 kids in school and I still have no idea when class pictures will be taken. They send home a notice when the individual pictures will be taken but they don't take the class pictures on the same day, sometimes not even in the same month. Like this year both schools took the individual pictures in the fall but the class pictures will be sometime this spring.

I hope you get some answers soon about your dad.

Happy to hear his arm has finally healed.

That's too bad about the dress. Are you good enough with a sewing machine to fix it yourself or will you have to hire someone to do it for you? I'd be asking for money back if you have to hire someone.

Yay for finding something small enough to fit little Rose!

May 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Went on a long walk, talked to my mom on the phone a while and now I dragged out Alex's tiny pool from last year since it's so nice. I think i'm gonna buy a bigger one for her this year since this one is so teeny tiny.

May 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got a sunburn today. Not a terrible one but I'm pink on my face and arms. Jeez. One of the first sunny days over 70 and already getting burnt, go me lol.
It would probably help if I didn't stay so pale that my skin is practically transparent.

Whats funny is I even considered putting on sunscreen and decided I didn't need it for some dumb reason.

May 4th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Almost 300 posts! Think we'll make our 2014 goal?
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search