2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No fun to get sunburned!! I'm sorry - hope it goes away quickly.

We may reach it Hazel!! That would kinda be fun if we did reach the goal

I'm soo sick of family drama!!!! Drama drama drama.......... DH's family is full of it. And, they are stressing FIL out so that he's just worn out and not feeling good. It seems like one brother or family member is always mad at someone else and try and bring us in to it. Hello?!!! We don't really care! We don't talk to many of DH's brothers that much anyway and we are not going to "choose" sides so don't involve us. ***END RANT*** LOL!! Sorry ---- I had to get that out.
May 4th, 2013, 06:12 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If we're going to make our goal we better start posting big time! We're almost half way through the year and not half way to our goal!

My poor little man is having a very rough weekend. First he was riding his trike with the help of his sister and kissed the sidewalk giving him two scraped knees and a busted lip. Then he was playing in the backyard with his other sister who was on the swing and he ended up with her foot in his face giving him a cut nose and eye. If you're not on my fb and haven't seen it, the poor kid looks like he was in a bar fight. It hasn't slowed him down though, he's still as happy as ever and still running. If this had been one of the girls they'd still be crying about it.

May 4th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think we can make it to 2014

Family drama is no fun. Luckily I only have one sister who is full of drama and I talk to her so rarely now I don't have to worry about it much anymore.

Now I just get to deal with Army drama all the time instead which isn't much better.

aww poor buddy! I saw the pictures on facebook.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 4th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I got a little sunburn too. We took the kids to the amusement park this afternoon. I think we're going to enjoy having the season passes.

Caroline - no good with a sewing machine and it's a little more complicated then that.

Any ideas how I measure the dress to verify the measurements? I want to compare the actual dress measurements to the specs.
May 4th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea Dee. Lay it flat and measure across and double it? That's the best guess I have lol.

Ugh I have a headache tonight.

Plus I haven't heard from DH since yesterday morning when I should have heard from him since then. I'm sure it's something stupid like the internet is down or something. It's just annoying. I want to talk to my husband darnit.

May 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaroline View Post
My poor little man is having a very rough weekend. First he was riding his trike with the help of his sister and kissed the sidewalk giving him two scraped knees and a busted lip. Then he was playing in the backyard with his other sister who was on the swing and he ended up with her foot in his face giving him a cut nose and eye. If you're not on my fb and haven't seen it, the poor kid looks like he was in a bar fight. It hasn't slowed him down though, he's still as happy as ever and still running. If this had been one of the girls they'd still be crying about it.
Poor guy!! No fun

We ended up going to Lucilles tonight! It's a nicer local bbq place and probably my favorite restaurant. DH picked it for his birthday dinner. It was soo yummy!! Kynslee even ate some of my brisket with her mac and cheese.
May 4th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you hear from your hubby soon! That would be so hard to not be able to see/talk to him that often.
May 5th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He got a quick message to me but it's gonna be a few days until I hear from him again. Which sucks since he paid for a week of internet that he can't use now.

It could be worse, I know other wives hear from their husbands less but it still sucks. So ready for him to come home.

May 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS!! I couldn't imagine! Glad you were able to get a quick message from him.

Later today we are going to a little carnival at our local park. I just wish she was old enough to ride ponies as I think she'd really enjoy them.
Hazel likes this.
May 5th, 2013, 12:37 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's so nice today! We went to the dump and then shopping. I was looking for some nicer sandles for my daughter but couldn't find any I did get Dominic a new pair though. So at least he will have some normal looking ones for when he needs them (he is wearing crocs otherwise lol)

Otherwise, I am planing some seeds today!!
Hazel likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 5th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I went on a 5.5 mile walk, probably made my burn worse even though I put sunscreen on today. Now I think I'm gonna sit on my butt for a bit. I could really use a nap today, idk why I'm so tired though, Alex actually slept pretty well last night.

May 5th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've missed getting hit by cars while walking by a few seconds twice in the last 2 days, and at 2 different places. Now that I sit down and think about it, that's kinda freaking me out.
Yesterday while I was stopped to push the crosswalk button, a car cut a corner and drove over the section of sidewalk in from of the crosswalk that I was about to be standing in waiting to cross. Today a SUV sped through a red light like 15 seconds before my crosswalk light to cross right under the traffic light it ran.

May 5th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
If we're going to make our goal we better start posting big time! We're almost half way through the year and not half way to our goal!

Ouch! Poor guy! Izzy's my daredevil--girl is never without a collection of bumps, bruises, and cuts.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
No fun to get sunburned!! I'm sorry - hope it goes away quickly.

We may reach it Hazel!! That would kinda be fun if we did reach the goal

I'm soo sick of family drama!!!! Drama drama drama.......... DH's family is full of it. And, they are stressing FIL out so that he's just worn out and not feeling good. It seems like one brother or family member is always mad at someone else and try and bring us in to it. Hello?!!! We don't really care! We don't talk to many of DH's brothers that much anyway and we are not going to "choose" sides so don't involve us. ***END RANT*** LOL!! Sorry ---- I had to get that out.
My Dad's side of the family always has someone feuding with someone else. I can never keep straight who all is on speaking terms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post
He got a quick message to me but it's gonna be a few days until I hear from him again. Which sucks since he paid for a week of internet that he can't use now.

It could be worse, I know other wives hear from their husbands less but it still sucks. So ready for him to come home.
I'm glad you heard from him, even if it was just to hear you wouldn't hear from him :/ better to know than wonder!
May 5th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some days this thread is hopping and I just can't keep up
May 5th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have to remember to water my flowers tonight. I can't really do it while Alex is up because I have to get water from inside and she won't follow me in and out and I can't exactly leave her unattended outside either.
Its actually been sunny enough the last week for them to look rather sad.

Currently letting alex run around outside and play in her pool in hopes she runs off some energy.

May 5th, 2013, 03:31 PM
DS added to his collection of cuts and bruises tonight. He took on the brick steps out back and lost. He's now sporting a large goose egg on his forehead that's all cut open and purple. Seriously this kid need bubble wrap!
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
DS added to his collection of cuts and bruises tonight. He took on the brick steps out back and lost. He's now sporting a large goose egg on his forehead that's all cut open and purple. Seriously this kid need bubble wrap!
Poor guy!

I bring Alex out to play and all she wants to do is touch all the stuff that's not her toys and hover around me .

Last edited by Aenyx; May 5th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
May 5th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How sad all bruised up Hope the knot goes away soon

Kynslee had a lot of fun at the mini carnival. She even had her first caramel apple. DH cut it in half and we gave her half to eat. She got it every.where. but, had such a good time with it! And, we got some good pics She was so tired that she conked out on the way home and it's less then a two mile drive.
Hazel likes this.
May 5th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Awe, that's so sweet! I love little ones at carnivals.

It has been suggested that I buy my little man a football helmet! The sad part is I think he needs it. My girls fell down, but never like this.

May 5th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She was so fascinated by all the rides and just kept staring at them. It was so funny to watch her point and get all excited by them.

How sad!! I fell a lot when I was younger and still have scars from some of my major things. I think boys would tend to be worse then girls at climbing and falling and being more adventurous and therefore getting more bumps and bruises.

The weather is so nice today and more like actual Spring!! It has recently been in the 90's and so hot and yucky! Today it's mid to upper 70's and a breeze - perfect weather to me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search