2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post
I think dh kinda had one of those moments earlier. He saw a picture of Alex playing in her pool and was like "omg when did she turn into a mini little kid instead of our baby"
So glad their internet blackout is over, I missed talking to him.
I'm glad the blackout is over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post

Though I'm happy to see Kynslee finally growing it's so sad to not have my baby girl. Well, she's still my baby girl but she's getting too big for her own good. The other day I gave her a big kiss on the cheek. She looks at me and takes her arm and wipes it off It made me sad!!.
My baby is turning 8 in just two months and he is embarrassed to say I love you when I drop him off at school and definitely won't give me hugs and kisses! where does the time go?
May 6th, 2013, 08:28 PM
We made juice box monsters tonight Bryce was so excited! His 4th birthday is tomorrow so he's bringing a treat for his friends tomorrow. The body is a fruit/veggie juice box with two mini-raisin-box feet and a sucker for the head. We put a smilie face sticker on the sucker for a face and made arms from pipe cleaners. One arm s curled around a goody bag that has stickers, an eraser, and a pencil
May 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by w292737 View Post
Dee I have days like that. Bob starts doing something new and I wonder when it happened :/

April - when does he comehome?
August/September sometime probably.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 6th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I did so good with my diet today and then we went to inlaws and MIL had some good homemade german chocolate cake..... how could I pass it up? Now I feel bloated and kinda wish I hadn't. But, man was it delicious!!!
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 7th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Bryce is four today! He was full of giggles this morning because we kept randomly singing to him and he thought it was hilarious
May 7th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Happy Birthday Bryce!

I need to be done with school. My brain is fried and I want out. Summer cannot come soon enough - except it has to wait long enough for me to get all my work done first.
Hazel likes this.
May 7th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Happy birthday Bryce!

I'm feeling kinda blah since yesterday l, not sure why. :/
Hazel likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
April, I hope your day turns around.
May 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
April - hope you start feeling better.

I went to another meeting regarding my daughters school last night. I am so excited but at the same time I kind of want to keep her home and hoard her all to myself. Is that awful? I just feel like she is almost 5, that time when she thinks I am so wonderful is probably almost over and I love spending time with her so much. I think maybe I am feeling overly emotional LOL I am sure after a bit of her going to school I'll enjoy it.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 7th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Happy 4th birthday Bryce!

HUGS April!! Hope today turns out better!

Kynslee seems determined this morning to have cereal cereal cereal please please. While I'm cooking her some eggs. Hopefully she'll eat her eggs.
Hazel likes this.
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 7th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm SOO frustrated!! We accidentally made a mistake when paying the bills a few days ago and sent the hospital bill (for Kynslee) to the apartment and our rent payment to the hospital Both checks somehow got cashed and went through. I know we made the mistake and sent them to the wrong people but they legally can't cash a check that's made out to them - I'm not sure how the bank, apartments, and hospital all missed the mistake. Anyway - we are short our rent payment plus about $400+ until the hospital reverses the funds. I called them today and they said since they made the mistake in not catching it wasn't made out to them that they will refund the full amount and then we write them a new payment once we receive the amount back. But, they cannot write a check for the amount until next Friday. So, it'll be almost 2 weeks before we get all the money back!!! DH only gets paid once a month and we schedule all our bills to be paid near the beginning of the month and several come out on the 10th. So frustrating!!! The hospital sure cashes the checks quickly but if you need the money back right away they sure take their time

Sorry - end rant now!!! It seems like I spent all day on the phone to DH, waiting on hold, DH, the hospital, running down to the apartment people, waiting on hold, and then hospital again. And, I'm worn out and haven't gotten anything necessary done!
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 7th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Ashley, I'm sorry. That's very frustrating.
May 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh goodness how frustrating! And as someone that used to work in banking, I'm completely flabbergasted that that happen not once but twice so close together.

And thanks ladies. I'm just bored and lonelyi think. Normally I cope with it fine, last few days have just been a bit worse than usual.

May 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM
How frustrating about the money mix up!

Dom is having his nap (on me) so I am stuck sitting down for the next hour or two. I can't decide if I want to play on the computer or go watch TV.

May 7th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm ready for bed time for both me and Alex tonight. I'm sleepy today.

May 7th, 2013, 04:43 PM
I'm making Shepherds pie tonight for supper. What is everyone else planning?

After supper I think I'll take the kids outside for a couple more hours and see if I can burn some more energy out and maybe clear some of the back yard. Though there was a bear and baby out there the other day, so I guess I'll have to be a bit more careful.

May 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's scary to have a bear with her cub in the back yard.

I hope you get down early April and that tomorrow is a good day for you! I could see how it would get lonely. I hope you hear from hubby often pretty soon to make it better and easier to be away.

I'm not sure what we are planning for dinner. Maybe left over Lucilles bbq from the other day? I had some venison (deer meat) pulled out but DH said he didn't want that tonight and make it tomorrow for lunch. Then he says he want to go shopping tonight. I was kinda hoping for a relaxing evening at home and possibly a several mile walk. But, I think he's itching to use some of his birthday money and gift cards as he rarely asks to go shopping!! Especially since we've been gone from the house pretty much every day recently.
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Stuff like bears make me glad I live in the city lol.

I made cheesy herb cauliflower"bread" for dinner, well for me anyways. Alex had hot dog and mac and cheese lol.

Right now I actually get to talk to dh a decent bit (aside from the blackout thing). He travels a lot though so it really varies. It's hard to not get in a rut sometimes. Its just me and Alex, I don't really have a lot of friends here, so most days we do the same things over and over. I'm supposed to take alex for a playdate this week so that will help I think

Alex and I just got in from playing outside for a while. The weather has been so nice this week at least.

May 7th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just finished my book I got like 3 days ago, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult. She writes such heavy stuff, and it sucks me in. I can't escape and end up reading every free minute I have for days lol.
Now I want to go back and reread some of her other books. It's been a while since I read any of them. I think most of her books I have are in storage though.

May 7th, 2013, 07:19 PM
I am exhausted. Chuck E Cheese just sucks the life outta a person........

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search