2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
April - I hate when postal workers do that! We had one do that and another time we had computers left by UPS on our stoop - no one home for hours! So glad no one came and took the packages.

It's so sunny for a change today! Just wish the snow would finish melting. I don't want spring break to be over yet.
March 29th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Fairly certain little rose wants to go out today. She got her coat down, put one arm in it and then came over to me to put the rest of her coat on her. I told her to go tell M and K to get ready too. So cute!
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.
March 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww that's cute Dee. If I start putting my shoes on Alex will run over and lay down for me to put hers on, then run and beat on the door lol.

The mail thing varies by which worker is delivering here that day. The complex office doesn't want packages left on the doorsteps since some at the front of the complex near the rose have had stuff go missing. So some of the lazy ones skip the door to door and drop everything at the office and put notices in mail boxes, the usual guy will leave stuff for me since I live tucked away in the back of the complex and I don't mind it being left there. yesterday's worker didn't bother to do anything I guess, not even a notice that they tried to deliver on my door or in my box. Idk what that's all about.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 29th, 2013, 08:47 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
April - That is annoying about your package not getting delivered. Oh and I think it's fine if you never get baby fever back. Both DH and I are both only children. I guess we turned out okay

It's really cloudy here today after almost two weeks of sun! I doubt we will be outside as much.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 29th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! I love chat threads. I feel more like I know what's going on with everyone!
Btw-HAHA to everyone on spring break. We went through that last week and it SUCKED UGH.
Spring break my butt. More like cold and snowy with the kids stuck inside driving me CRAZY. At least its supposed to be 51 tomorrow......goodbye snow hello mud. I'm already sweeping a pound of sand a day off the floor!

On the topic of diapers, i wouldn't have a clue what size to buy K cloth.
Busy weekend ahead for us so I've been cleaning the last couple days.

April your postal guy sounds like ours. Last fall he left my replacement cell on the porch steps and the neighbors dogs took off with it. I found the phone and pieces of the box all over the yard the next day. i was

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

March 29th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We have had problems with our postal guy at our apartment too April. So, you are not alone! We once had to track a package and it took the head person at the Post Office to finally find it. Yeah.... they found the package in the guys work desk?!! WHAT?! We have no idea if he was trying to steal it or what but it took a week of them saying it was never there (the guy marked package as undeliverable when I was at home the whole day). I agree - sooo madding!! And, we can never do mail stops anymore as even when we tell them to hold our mail it's delivered and they keep stuffing the small locked box full. We've before had several different bills that would get returned as unable to deliver because they'd pack the box to full and then return the mail. And, then we'd get a notice from whatever bill saying we have late charges and didn't pay our bill. Okay - - - so sorry!! This has turned into more a rant

Kara, I'd be livid!!! Not only at the mail person, but also at the neighbor and their dog!!!!

Kynslee is still in her crib at almost 10 - I don't think she's feeling too well. Yesterday she had a runny nose and then last night a cough. She woke a few times in the night coughing so I'm hoping she gets good sleep!
March 29th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Our mail doesn't come till 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It's annoying. Thank goodness my checks now come direct deposit because when they used to mail them to me, I had to wait till the next day to get to the bank.

I think I've developed some sort of carpal or cubital tunnel syndrome in my right hand. It hurts all the time lately. I need to make a doctor's appointment soon, but I always neglect myself.

We're about to watch Pete's Dragon with the kids. I hope Keelan likes it as much as my oldest son, James used to. Daniel never cared for it. It's one of my favorite Disney movies.
March 29th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No fun Rachel!! I hope it gets to feeling better soon! I had carpal tunnel in high school and it hurt! I had to wear a brace on my wrist/hand and halfway up my arm for 2 weeks. KUP on how it's doing

I've never seen Pete's Dragon but I love the movie Charlotte's web. I hope when Kynslee gets older that she does too can I can watch it again!! When I did daycare with school age kids I'd ask the girls about once a week if they wanted Charlotte's Web - it was usually a winner so I got to watch it often!
March 29th, 2013, 11:11 AM
My daughter only likes weird/scary movies. The only ones she'll watch repeatedly are Monster House and Coraline. :/

March 29th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We don't get mail until 2 or 3 most days. Which is annoying but I'm used to it. And I really don't mind if the usual guy drops it on the porch for me, my porch is kinda secluded back here anyways and if I'm expecting mail I'm usually home or will be home shortly after mail is delivered so it only sits for a bit.
I just went up the office to check to see if somehow they left notice there. Apparently it's a temp this week and he even delivered some packages (including some for other residents) to the office yesterday. W. T. F. Lady in the office said she'd ask about it today.
I have something else scheduled to deliver today so we'll see how that goes. >_>

You should go get it checked out Rachel. (Says the girl who hasn't had a yearly since Alex was born and needs to get some bloodwork/testing done for a few things including my back pain lol) Us mama's are so bad about taking care of ourselves sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixana View Post
My daughter only likes weird/scary movies. The only ones she'll watch repeatedly are Monster House and Coraline. :/
lol

The only one Alex watches is Happy Feet.... So tired of singing and dancing penguins lol.

March 29th, 2013, 03:12 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
My big ol baby butt wears size 6 at night. Cloth by day

We are heading to the drive inn tonight!! Warm bodies and GI Joe.

[/url
March 29th, 2013, 03:35 PM
First Time Mommy
Yay!!! My sister (in California) is in labor!! She's due next Friday, has had the easiest most perfect pregnancy!! She was at a 3 yesterday then started having contrax today. She went in and was a 5...almost a 6. She got an epidural recently. Can't wait to see her baby girl!

Keeping Up With The Petrosians
March 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So exciting Mandy! Can't wait to hear how everything goes for her!

I'm so ready to be done with the kids on spring break, but I'd love a couple days w/o the kids.
March 29th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay Mandy! Exciting!

Had to go to the post office and get my package. Apparently there were 2 he didn't deliver and the other one I would have never known was there had I not gotten notification online for the other. I knew it was on the way but I had no idea when it'd be in. DH sent Alex another book and recording of him reading we're gonna watch it tonight before bed.
Dixana and Dee Darling 3 like this.

March 29th, 2013, 07:53 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mandy, that is SO exciting!!! I bet you can't wait to see her!

April - That is so sweet that your DH sent that for her, I bet she will love it!

Dominic really won't watch any TV still, I do wish he would a bit. But oh well, maybe it will come with age. We have ants getting in the house somehow, and Dominic is such an ant killer. It's disturbing me!! He is stepping on, pinching, picking them up, etc. I wish he would stop because I'm worried they will bite him! Also don't like him killing things although DH assured me that is just a boy thing? hmmm

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 29th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Its totally a boy thing Shalaine. Totally
April that's so sweet

AF showed her ugly face today. Now I have achy hips and feel yucky.
Once you decide to be done having babies AF should ffffffffff off.

March 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kara: http://datviral.com/2013/03/14/uterus-is-mad/ lol AF sucks. I've been spotting for 2 days now, still 2 weeks until I'm due for a period. So annoying.

Alex didn't have much interest in her video book reading. She's run over say hi at the screen and then leave again. She doesn't really understand the whole daddy in the computer thing. it's the same when we Skype too usually.

March 30th, 2013, 06:26 AM
First Time Mommy
My sister had her baby at 10:58 (California time) llast night. She is 5 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long. That's EXACTLY what DH's sister's baby measured!! It seems like her labor took a long time. They are 2 hours behind us. She went to the hospital around11-12pm my time and was at a 5, almost a 6 and 85% effaced. I called her hubs at about 5:30pm and she had the epidural. She was at an 8 and 100% at 8pm. Then didn't have her until 12:58am my time.

I haven't seen pictures yet. My brother is planning to fly out there for a weekend to see them. My SIL offered to let me take her ticket! <3 it'd be awesome if my other sister could get a ticket the same weekend. My brother could say its just him then all 3 of us surprise her. (She is the youngest and is married to a marine in CA and out there by herself.)

Keeping Up With The Petrosians

Last edited by mandy5586; March 30th, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
March 30th, 2013, 07:40 AM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
That would be awesome Mandy! Congratulations, auntie

Kaylee just came over to me with something in her mouth. I asked her to give it to me... And it was a toe nail from the dog *dies*
March 30th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That would be cool if you could go out there Mandy.

Lol Tricia, these kids find the grossest stuff.

Trying to decide what to do today. I kinda want to go get grocery shopping done but I'm worried it'll be mobbed. I think I might wait and go during the week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search