2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Made low carb spaghetti carbonara for lunch/dinner. It really hits the spot.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 10th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm thinking I may make DH get Mexican for dinner.
May 10th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooo mexican sounds good. Maybe I'll make tacos tomorrow.

May 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lol well I had a very unhealthy dinner of Mcdonalds. Oh well.. At least I feel thinner again now that AF is on her way out.

We have two kids birthday parties to attend tomorrow. That sound be a little crazy.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
2 parties in one day. That sounds exhausting lol.

May 11th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes that does sound exhausting!

Mexican was good - love my steak tacos.

DH has been in a mood lately. He's such a crab.
May 11th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry he's such a crab today Dee.

I was gonna make tacos tonight but I think I might make a burger. I found a recipe for a low carb bread I want to try and a burger with a bun sounds tasty since I haven't had one in a while.

May 11th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really want a nap but the children are not cooperating :-|
May 11th, 2013, 10:51 PM
The parties were pretty tiring. And Dominic was somewhat difficult. We went roller skating and at first he was so overtired and grumpy, then he got extremely wound up and was running wild everywhere... it was pretty much a 3 hour workout of chasing him around. I'm glad Kaitlyn is so independent cause she was pretty much on her own LOL

Then we went back to one of the girls houses, were they were busy NON stop too until 9 pm. We are finally home now and Dom is in bed. I can't wait to lay down!

May 12th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday ended up being ok. The hardest part was the first communion party. First I had to keep the kids quiet during mass and then we went to a restaurant while the kids still had to be relatively contained. This was combined with the hour plus car ride each way. Considering everything, they were good.

Got home late, about 10 and K was awake most of the ride. He's still the only one sleeping - a first for him.
May 12th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex slept through the night last night as a mother's day gift to me I guess lol.
Too bad I was up til after 1 and then someone texted me at 5am (because time zones are hard apparently). We didnt get up til 8:30 though so it's ok.
It's rainy today so I guess we're just gonna sit around the house all day.

Ugh I think I have to buy a new mouse for the desktop. I think Alex messing with it all the time has finally killed it. Whenever I click it doesn't do what I want half the time because it's like it's clicking twice real fast in a row. At least mouses are kinda cheap.

May 12th, 2013, 01:58 PM
It's really rainy here too. Though I did put the kids in all their rain gear and went out for a while to exercise the dogs. It was really wet and gross...

I'm not planning too much for the rest of the day, I'll probably watch some movies with the kids and then Game of Thrones with DH later on

hope everyone is having a wonderful Mothers day!

May 12th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well i managed to get in a "run" this morning, it's just been cloudy most the day so I didn't get rained on. I really need to get on this running thing, Right now I do 2 miles in around 27 minutes, I really want to work on that and get down to around 19 or lower before October. I still have to do arm exercises and crunches tonight but that has to wait until Alex goes to bed or she tries to "help" too much.

The rest of the day I've spent alternating between goofing around online and cleaning. I went through Alex's baby clothes and packed some away and pulled out some boyish/gender neutral stuff to send my cousin for her son.

May 12th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Man... this kid is such a handful. I'm thinking I should get some books about spirited kids and read them.

May 13th, 2013, 09:30 AM
We got up at exactly 8 am this morning. Dom was like "Wake up!" "Light on!" lol He's so cute in the mornings, at least he is starting to get more cheery when he wakes up.

The rain stopped for now and I just did diaper laundry. Not sure what to do with the rest of my day.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

May 13th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee is still asleep at 9:45 here. She usually doesn't sleep in that late. When she usually sleeps this late it's because she's not feeling good. I hope that isn't the case today!

I'm hoping to blow up the inflatable pool that I bought last week for Kynslee. I'm hoping Kynslee will enjoy it until our apartment complex opens the pool for the year. We've been having so many 90+ degree days and they still keep the pool closed. I can't wait to go swimming - hopefully only a couple more weeks!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

May 13th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Out walking while the rain has stopped. It's supposed to start up again in a few hours.

May 13th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I hope Kynslee does enjoy the pool!

That is great you are out walking, I should do the same but I'm feeling lazy and cold so I don't feel like going outside.

I am sorting through the kids closets again. Though I am sure nothing will change unless I get up the motivation to actually take pictures of things to sell. Dominic looks extremely silly right now. He is running around in a long sleeved shirt, wearing his backpack, toy story underwear, and his new shoes with salamanders on them LOL

May 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Crap... The rain came back earlier than weather.com said it would. So far only sprinkles but the wind is awful. Good thing I'm on my way back.

May 13th, 2013, 12:07 PM
We had a pretty nasty storm go through here last night. Not sure if it is headed your way or not! Glad you are heading back though

A lady just came and picked up one of my GM diapers for $5. I wanted $8 but whatever, I have too many diapers for how much he is using them. Plus I've had that one through two kids now. I was actually sad to see it go

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search