2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Today is supposed to be occasional thunderstorms and then rain all afternoon. Luckily tomorrow is supposed to not be rainy which is good since I have a bunch of shopping to do. Grocery shopping and then shopping for most the dog stuff I need.

Alex is having another word explosion I think. Just this week she's started saying (and signs) more, I poop, i see, up and a few other things. Oh and occasionally mama which she has never really said, though currently the only time I get mama really is "mama, up!" and "mama, more!"
Maybe potty training is sooner than I think. She started whining a min ago and I asked what was wrong and she says "I pooooooop" lol. It was after the fact but at least she's starting to recognize and tell me about it.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I miss my little rose. I can't wait until the school year is over.
May 13th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww Dee
You're almost there!

May 13th, 2013, 04:43 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome April

Dee - The school year is almost done!

I didn't do much this afternoon. I did end up taking the kids for a walk, though Dominic walked on his own so it wasn't exactly at a pace to give me any sort of exercise :/ I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, the kids are in the bath now. And I'm just feeling kind of meh at the moment...

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 13th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm having a lazy afternoon. Between the weather and just being so tired I just dont feel like doing anything. Plus my stomach feels icky today, I thought it was just because Idrank too much coffee too fast earlier cuz it got better after a while, but I just ate and feel kinda icky again.
I have shopping lists to make, laundry to finish, I need to clean the bathroom and neaten up the living room and none of that is happening lol.

May 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you're not trying to get sick April!

Kynslee is refusing to take a nap today - sigh!! We put her down earlier and thought she had fallen asleep but after about 30 minutes we heard her playing and talking. Just put her back down again to try and get her to take a quick nap at least but it's about 10 minutes until 5 and am hoping she'll sleep but not too long.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

May 13th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love smell of food cooking - LOL! Random - I know But, I smell our chicken cooking in the crock pot and know it's an easy meal for me tonight. And, the it smells delicious - just hope it turns out good
irishblessing likes this.

May 13th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't think I'm getting sick, just my stomach is being weird I think. It happens from time to time.

I'm ready for Alex's bedtime so I can take a long shower and then hopefully head to bed early tonight.

May 13th, 2013, 08:24 PM
How was your chicken? I love crock pot meals!! They are the best inventions lol

I would love to get the kids in bed early tonight and have a bath. In the morning we have playgroup, then preschool, then voting. I still have to feed dogs tonight and then I can relax.

May 13th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love crockpot meals too but I have a hard time finding ones that fit my diet.

May 13th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The chicken turned out delicious!

April, I think this one would possibly fit your diet. It's actually a weight watchers recipe, except I changed it to have even less sodium/seasonings. I just put some water mix it with hotsauce (tonight I just used pace brand, but other times I use fresh salsa that DH makes and it's even healthier). Then, I just put the chicken in and let it cook. After a few hours I put some chili powder on it but have also not put the chili powder on and just used hotsauce. It gives a wonderful flavor and I usually put some of the juice on top my chicken once done. Very good! DH and Kynslee ate the meat in tacos; I just had the meat and added some peas for me. I believe the weight watchers recipe calls for adding a packet of taco seasoning but I don't need the extra sodium and such.

Would something like that fit your diet April? I'm thought it was healthy, but then again I'm not much of a healthy eater so it's better then what I sometimes eat

May 13th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That would probably work. Hot sauce and chili powder aren't TOO terribly carby. How much do you use?

May 14th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Such a beautiful day! I don't want to be inside!!!!!! I want to be home and in my garden. Random thoughts I know, but I'm done with the year.
May 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
April - For hot sauce it really depends on how much flavor I want (last night I think I used about half of the small jar; At least It's more cooking it in then actually eating the hotsauce). Chili powder I use hardly any to sometimes none. I used it last night as I put the chicken on late so it didn't have as much time to soak/cook in the hotsauce and I wanted a little more flavor.

Hope the day passes quickly for you Dee!

I made Kynslee and myself some eggs this morning and Kynslee was very impatiently waiting while I was cooking and then now that I'm done she ran off and played. So, her eggs are here getting cold.

May 14th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee still hasn't wanted to eat her breakfast. She is play so good by herself that I'm not going to interrupt that since it doesn't happen too often; At least not for this long. I'm hoping she continue this at it's wonderful if she could stay occupied with her toys during the day.

She already this morning while making breakfast (since I accidentally forgot to close the door) put another roll of TP in the toilet. We are going through more TP now then we ever have

May 14th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
lunch time. And no surprise that the other teachers who all eat during the same periods and well before I can finished off the italian beef and brownies for the staff. Oh well, good thing I didn't plan on having that for lunch.
May 14th, 2013, 03:04 PM
The kids playgroup went well and then I dropped Kaitlyn off for preschool. Dominic just had his nap and it wasn't too long. I am hoping he will go to bed a bit earlier tonight too as I am trying to change his sleep schedule a bit.

Dominic seems to love dancing as a reward for using his potty oh well, at least I get some exercise from that too.

May 14th, 2013, 03:44 PM
I guess I should start making some lists and organizing things for camping this weekend!!

May 14th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I just ran a mile on the treadmill in 10 minutes. I feel like I'm going to puke lol. I am so out of shape. Although it may not have been the best idea after eating a huge meal and not running since before I was pregnant with Dom.

May 14th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Whew... busy day. I went shopping all day and then to a FRG meeting.
I got most of what I needed for the dog, some groceries, a new kiddie pool for Alex, and I found a Cozy Coupe for Alex for $25. She loves the neighbors so I figured it was worth getting her one for such a good deal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search