2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you have a good time April and that everyone behaves!

Camping sounds like fun Hazel!

I just finished my fitness dvd and am hoping to workout again more later today.

Today has been "one of those days" starting with a couple complaints and lots of questions on ebay, to Kynslee being needy, to kynslee slamming her fingers in the bathroom door, me not eating breakfast until almost 11:00 and starving because every time I sat down to eat something came up.... need I go on - LOL!!

No fun for weird/crazy dreams!! I hope they give you a break soon and you can have a dream-less night. The other night I had a nightmare about DH leaving me and Kynslee and was very realistic with everything said in my dream. I actually woke up crying and my pillow all wet and me just shaking from fear and hurt. Why do we have to have strange dreams?
May 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That doesn't sound like a nice dream either! Yeah I don't know why we need to have annoying dreams like that. I went quite a while without having any at all and then those 3 in a row.

I wish Dominic would stop napping. I find it such a inconvenience. Kaitlyn stopped at 14 months and I actually preferred that. He is napping on my lap right now and I like it but have lots of other stuff I could be doing. And lately when we are out he wants a nap. He will start whining and crying saying "LAY DOWN!" NAP!!" which is annoying when I just can't give him that opportunity at that particular moment LOL.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 16th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope your day calms down!

Lunch was good, the kids weren't too bad considering we had 3 under 3 between the two of us. Then we went to the park for a little while. Alex has been cranky all day so mostly what she wanted at the park was for me to hold her. Hmm i wonder if she's cranky because she was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night >_>. Hopefully since she's so tired she'll let me sleep tonight.

I should probably do something productive around here but I'm being lazy now.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 16th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good grief I'm ready for bedtime. Only an hour and 47 minutes to go... not that I'm counting or anything.

May 16th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[QUOTE=irishblessing;27369194]The weather is still a bit inconsistent around here (heck, when is it NOT lol) but we are going to give it a try. I hope the rain stays away

Hazel - Are you planning on going camping soon?[\QUOTE]

We are thinking of trying in a few weeks.
May 16th, 2013, 05:36 PM
I hope she goes to bed and has a good night for you.

Dom is sitting in a time out right now while his sister plays outside. Basically for being a total jerk. He sprayed the BBQ with the hose so I said stop. He wouldn't, I went to take the hose so he sprayed me in the face. So I took the hose and hung it up. Then he flipped out and damaged a couple of my pea plants. I told him he was hurting them so he went all out trying to squish as many as he could I hate it when he behaves like this. My daughter was never just outright bad on purpose... she never wanted to hurt things or do things to hurt people like he does when he's angry.

May 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Air conditioners finally went in today! It's mostly cool in here but every time I walk through a warm spot I am reminded of how much I miss central air
May 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblessing View Post
I hope she goes to bed and has a good night for you.

Dom is sitting in a time out right now while his sister plays outside. Basically for being a total jerk. He sprayed the BBQ with the hose so I said stop. He wouldn't, I went to take the hose so he sprayed me in the face. So I took the hose and hung it up. Then he flipped out and damaged a couple of my pea plants. I told him he was hurting them so he went all out trying to squish as many as he could I hate it when he behaves like this. My daughter was never just outright bad on purpose... she never wanted to hurt things or do things to hurt people like he does when he's angry.
Sterling still gets into those "fine, I'll just make it worse"'moods where he just amps up whatever we said to stop :-/ its better than it used to be but, man, I wish he would grow out of it completely!
May 16th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Yay! It's always nice to get the AC set up in case of a warm day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
Sterling still gets into those "fine, I'll just make it worse"'moods where he just amps up whatever we said to stop :-/ its better than it used to be but, man, I wish he would grow out of it completely!
How old is Sterling now? I would love it if Dom would grow out of it, and I hope he does. I feel like it is a personality thing to some degree so I'm trying really hard to help him learn how to deal with feelings appropriately. At least he understands a lot now and is starting to feel remorse when he does awful things. Although he just had another time out for trying to shove his sister of the stairs and then throwing shoes at us both

May 16th, 2013, 06:02 PM
It was a good day for DH to put hem in as I was playing soccer with the kids and was hot hot hot it was nice to stand in front of the AC and cool off
May 16th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish I had an a/c to put in. It's not really hot yet but it gets so stuffy in here during the summer.

May 16th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblessing View Post
Yay! It's always nice to get the AC set up in case of a warm day.

How old is Sterling now? I would love it if Dom would grow out of it, and I hope he does. I feel like it is a personality thing to some degree so I'm trying really hard to help him learn how to deal with feelings appropriately. At least he understands a lot now and is starting to feel remorse when he does awful things. Although he just had another time out for trying to shove his sister of the stairs and then throwing shoes at us both
He's going to be 8 in July. Things got easier when he finally got old enough to really understand what we meant by using your words. He's always been a little immature for his age so it was later for him for it to click and we still have moments but we keep plugging away at it
May 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex just put herself to bed half an hour early. I had her bedroom door open so she could go in and out with toys but the light off. She's in there playing and gets quiet so I go check on her and she's passed out on the bed, didn't even move when I turned on the light lol. I guess she was totally done with today.

May 16th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Funny, Iz put herself to bed, too
May 16th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Dom is having a hard time. I hope he grows out of it quickly!

Hope Alex sleeps good for you tonight April.

Hazel - how fun to go camping! I hope the weather stays nice for you.
May 16th, 2013, 09:14 PM
At least I feel like he's starting to get it and has a better understanding of how other people feel when he does mean things. But he is definitely a handful. My daughter was always so careful not to be mean to anyone. He's a sweet kid, I'm sure I make him sound awful at times LOL.

He just went to bed a bit late, it's after 9 pm. I hope all our little ones have a good night!
Hazel likes this.

May 16th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish Kynslee would get in bed by 9. But, she's usually in bed around 9:30 - 9:45.

Right now though she's running around the house in shoes that I'm trying to sell and it's 10:14 - sigh!! I'm exhausted!! I was hoping to get her down early and relax a little but DH is in her room watching a playoff game and so she won't be able to sleep anyways. I just finished my super challenge workout and then since he(DH) was still in her room decided to do all the dishes he stated he'd do while I worked out. Oh well - he's usually a huge help and so I don't mind him relaxing but I'm worn tonight also!
May 17th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Bedtime for Iz just keeps getting later because its so light out! She just doesn't settle down until twilight hits
May 17th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Soo frustrating when kids throw fits!!! Kynslee is screaming on the floor right now crying and throwing a fit and I can't calm her down; So, I'm letting her scream it out by herself while trying to ignore her which isn't working.
May 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Fits are the worst. I'll be glad when they outgrow it a little.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search