2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm gonna keep posting in here. I like getting to know mama's better just by talking about random life stuff. I respond to nearly every other topic (and when I have something worth it's own thread I do that) so I'm not gonna feel bad about putting my random crap here. I have no one else to share my random thoughts and junk about my days with right now, so it's really darn lonely without at least having this.
irishblessing likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 22nd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like a late night. Where do you work?

Kysnlee has been super hyper today; Just bouncing around and jumping everywhere, climbing on everything and spilling her cup on the couch, getting into the toilet.... I just can't keep up.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
May 22nd, 2013, 01:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with both of you ladies! It's sometimes nice to just come on here for a few quick minutes between my busy days and just stop and chat. I agree also that most here is not worthy of a new topic, but just trying to do anything as co-host to try and help our board.

I have a ton to do today so Kynslee has been watching movies most of the day so far - such a great mommy I am
May 22nd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Doggie is officially mine. I pick her up Sunday.
Today I went and did paperwork for that, then went shopping. Got a costco card. holy moly I forgot how awesome the bulk stores like that can be. I'll definitely make my money back from the membership fee. Just on dog food alone. Dog food I got was over $10cheaper than what I had bought AND it's grainfree which I was planning to switch to anyways, so really its $20ish cheaper than anything i'd be buying at the petstore.

I really need to clean house but i'm feeling kinda tired and lazy. I think it's gonna be an early bedtime for me tonight.

May 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No fun to have a lazy day. Hope you had an early bedtime and was able to relax

I must have pulled a muscle yesterday when doing my toning workout as the muscle that right at the elbow of my left arm hurts like crazy!! I can hardly bend it. It's also right at my funny bone and so it's annoying. I'm hoping it'll be better tomorrow and that I can go back to my harder work-out
May 22nd, 2013, 10:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you're arm feels better soon!

May 23rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I work as a Care Aid. I used to do 5 nights in a row but now I just do an evening/part night shift every couple weeks. I am extremely part time. I get home about 1:30 am usually so it's not too bad.

That is awesome Kynslee will even watch movies. Dominic is still not interested in them.

April - That is so exciting you are getting the dog! And yes Costco is awesome. I get my pet food there too, it's a great price for pretty good quality food. I would be completely broke if I fed mine the brand I would like to, but they do great on the Costco food and have so for years. I actually just switched my cat to that type too and her hair on her belly grew back (she had been ripping it out) she must have had an allergy. So, now the food is cheaper and she is doing better on it!

I'm kind of tired. I hardly got any sleep last night :/ Dom was being a pest after I got home from work and woke up a couple times. Then wanted to nurse forever this morning so I couldn't fall back asleep. I really hope to have him weaned by the end of the summer.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 23rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah other grain free is way expensive considering how much a dog her size (or your dogs size) eat in a day. So glad I went ahead and finally got a costco card, between dog food and all the other awesome stuff they have it's totally worth it.

Ugh Netflix took pretty much every one of Alex's favorite shows off. So now there's very little on there that will hold her attention when I need it too so i can get things done around here.

Hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight Shalaine.

May 24th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee has only a few movies that will hold her attention. And those are mainly singing videos. She loves to try and sing along with them and do the motions.

I have more stuff I need to do before taking off for our trip this afternoon and just don't have the energy to.

My arm is finally feeling better. It's not 100% yet but lots better!
May 24th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
April, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your new siggy! Very pretty
May 24th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks it's been ages since I got one figured it was time hah.
I need to dig out some pictures of Alex and get a photo one done eventually.

Alex has been watching the leapfrog shows the last few days, not as captivating as her old shows but sje'll kinda watch and at least they're educational.

I need to get motivated and out for a walk. I really should work on my running today but I so don't feel like it.

May 24th, 2013, 12:46 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want the Costco that you go to. Here the pet food is $8-$10 more expensive than Walmart.

I haven't been around much. Selling our house is becoming a pain. We have 20 days until we get the new place and this place still hasn't sold. We had an offer and thought it was sold, but at the last minute the lady got cold feet and decided not to buy. So we're back to square one. It's becoming very time consuming and slightly depressing.

May 24th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaroline View Post
I want the Costco that you go to. Here the pet food is $8-$10 more expensive than Walmart.

I haven't been around much. Selling our house is becoming a pain. We have 20 days until we get the new place and this place still hasn't sold. We had an offer and thought it was sold, but at the last minute the lady got cold feet and decided not to buy. So we're back to square one. It's becoming very time consuming and slightly depressing.
That sucks that it's so much more expensive. How much is dog food there?

There are cheaper foods at Wal-Mart I could use but they're not grain free and because of her medical stuff I'm trying to avoid anything that could cause any sort of inflammatory response. $30-35 is still pretty pricy to me for like 2- 3 weeks of food but way cheaper than the $50ish it'd be in other brands.

I hope your house sells soon!!

May 24th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Last night we went to our friends house and didn't get home till almost 11 pm. We had a later dinner though. It was fun and the kids were well behaved for the most part. I think we are just staying around home today.

May 24th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sooooo ready for bedtime tonight. For Alex and for me. She kept me up until nearly 4 this morning, gonna be a early night for me for sure.

May 24th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Yuck! Was she throwing one of her night time parties again?

Today I cleared a bunch of brush in the back yard. I am planning to finish off a new tractor trail for the kids to use. Hopefully it will be finished in the next week or so. I also cleaned the bedroom. But I have more work to do in there. My house seems so messy right now for some reason.

May 24th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yep. She's given me a few good nights in a row, but not enough to make up for the party nights lol. Last night I didn't head to bed until 11:30ish because I got sucked into my TV show on netflix. Then as soon as I laid down she woke up and was up until 3:30ish. I even tried turning the monitor down a little but she was doing things like kicking the wall repeatedly and I could still hear it. But turning the monitor down any lower would have made it so I couldn't hear at all.

I need to do some cleaning around here tomorrow. I did organize my kitchen cabinets. And I moved some stuff around in the living room to get it ready for the dog coming home sunday. I had to make room for this HUGE kennel. Tomorrow I need to clean my room and put away clean laundry bleh.

May 25th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I had a pretty good night. I went to bed around 11:30 but Dom slept till 5:30! which is the longest stretch of sleep I've had in a while! Kaitlyn and I both have a bit of a cold. Not bad, but enough to be annoying.

I've lost a couple lbs in the last few days. Which is good. I need to get back into the 120's and it's freaking me out that I just keep on gaining. I was 137 the last week, but was down to 135.5 this morning. I just need to stick with eating less.

May 25th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex did ok last night, she woke up for a little while around 1 but either she went back to sleep pretty fast or I was so tired I slept through it lol.

You can do it! 2lbs is great progress.

May 25th, 2013, 12:58 PM
That's good she slept better!

Ugh I get so tired of bears! I am trying to build a trail back there but my neighbor keeps yelling that there is a bear coming into our back yard so we have to go to the front. I guess I could just keep working back there but it seems to risky when you have kids. Mind you the dogs would probably chase them off... I guess I should have done all my clearing before bear season.

We are about to take my dad's dog to the vet. I hope he is okay. He has a saggy enlarged stomach and has throwing up etc. My dad does not need that extra stress right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search