2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd freak out if I saw a bear I think.

Hopefully his dog is ok!!

I'm finishing up a long walk and then I have a bunch of housecleaning to do... Such a fun Saturday lol

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 25th, 2013, 05:51 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The dog is experiencing heart failure so the outlook is not good at all. He is home for now with a few treatments to help him improve over the short term. He probably only has a couple weeks. And he's only just over 7

Other than that, it is now pouring rain outside. So I'm feeling kind of blah and sad about the dog.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
May 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry, late answering. For the dog food we were buying we could get it at walmart for $25-$27, Costco is $35 plus.

Sorry to hear about your dog. It's terrible to watch them slip away from us.

I can't wait to get out of this house, my neighbours are driving me nuts. The up side of my day is that my Mom bought a new 4 wheeler for the farm, the kids and I spent a good portion of the day bouncing around the fields. I so need a shower before bed, I can feel the dirt in my hair.

May 25th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww I'm really sorry about his dog Shalaine.

Caroline, 4 wheeling is so fun. I miss it, i havent done it in years.

May 25th, 2013, 08:29 PM
I'd never ridden a 4 wheeler before, I grew up on dirt bikes and mini bikes though and loved them. The girls were thrilled. DH I found out not only has never ridden any sort of dirt bike, 4 wheeler or other form of recreational vehicle is also scared to death of the things. I thought he was going to have a conniption when Mom and I let the girls each ride on their own. But seriously what could they hurt? They had helmets and a safety strap on and we took them to the open field so they couldn't hit a building.

May 25th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My grandparents have a farm and they had 4 wheelers they let us use. It's been years since I rode one though. That's they only thing like that I've ever been on though. As long as they were safe about it, I don't see the harm in it either.

May 26th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Those sound fun, I don't see an issue with riding them provided they are taking proper safety precautions.

April - you get your dog today right!? Hope that is going well

I am supposed to work today but have a cold so I called in sick. I feel kind of bad because they will be working short probably but I also don't want to get the residents and full time staff sick.

May 26th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I got picked her up today. I'll make a post with some pictures and stuff after Alex goes to bed.

I can't blame you for not wanting to get them all sick.

May 26th, 2013, 09:38 PM
She's so cute!! What does Alex think of her?

May 26th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Alex pretty much acts like she doesn't know Pip is there until Pip gets up and does something. Then she usually laughs like crazy and practically yells "DOG!" When we were driving home any time Pip would sit up in the very back and Alex could see her she'd start to squeal and laugh excitedly. Apparently dogs are really really funny. She did have a few moments when we first got home where she was really whiny and pouty but I think that was mostly because I wouldn't let her play outside.

May 27th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Aww, that is cute. It's adorable when kids get excited about animals. I love it when we are driving and they see cows. They are both like MOOOOOOO! COW!!!! MOOOOO!! and okay yeah, I do it too...

May 27th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hehe I'm gonna start doing that too.. Alex will point and say "I seeeee" whenever she sees cows or anything out the window.

I wish it wasn't raining so much today. I want to go get a walk in. I don't mind a little rain but it's pretty steady today. I think this afternoon it's supposed to clear up a little so maybe I can squeeze one in then.
I need to get Pip a raincoat. And a sweater if this chilly weather is gonna keep up much longer lol.

May 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM
The rain let up here a bit. Enough to get out and exercise the dogs etc. But it's still pretty gross weather. And not that warm in the mornings either, I had to start a little fire today!

lol geez this kid, he is nursing and eating cake at the same time. He will take a bite of his cake (like a lemon bread but he calls it cake) and then go back to nursing...

May 27th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
lol he wants some milk with his dessert.

May 27th, 2013, 07:43 PM
I ate tons today and McDonalds for dinner. I also had candy and some of the cake Dom was having. I wish I didn't pig out so much. Oh well, I could just not snack at all more tonight and try to do better tomorrow.

May 27th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't do so great today either. And I made these low carb donut holes and I don't even like them all that much but I'll probably eat them before the night is over. Oh well, I'm gonna blame this one on AF lol.

May 27th, 2013, 09:43 PM
AF is a good excuse. I'm not even due for mine till the 6th though so I don't think I can use it lol.

I wish it would stop raining, it's pretty heavy now. I just ordered Kaitlyn's backpack for school. One thing on my to do list down. Only 3 more months before she starts Kindergarten. I can't believe that went so fast.. I still need to get her supplies, uniform, and inside shoes and then I think were good.

May 27th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well she's not here yet but i gained 3lbs overnight and its been almost 4 weeks since the last one so I'm going guess that's what it is.

Man why am I eating these things? they're not even that good lol. I mean they taste alright but they have a weird texture that needs some work.

Its raining on and off here. Usually it just starts before I need to take Pip out hah.

At least you don't have a huge to do list to get her ready.

May 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM
You're welcome to come here and cross some things off my to do list. We get our new house in 17 days, this house isn't sold and nothing is packed.

I also have to go through my cupboards and create a grocery list based on what's in there so I can use up that food and not pack it. For me that's harder than it sounds.

May 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I hate the premoving (and prevacation) menu planning, those meals at the end get pretty weird lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search