2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck with the moving and packing.

Well, I'm back now. We had a great time and Kynslee enjoyed all the younger kids! She really enjoyed my friends daughter which is 6 months older than her - they played so nicely together. I just wish we had more friends closer that had kids around Kynslee's age. It's so fun to watch her play with little girls since she mostly just had a boy that's a year older and then all boy cousins.
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 28th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be glad when this rain goes away for a bit. The weather channel will tell me I have a few hours without it raining on me, I'll go out and get soaked when I'm 2 miles from the house.
At least I got Pip walked before it started raining.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

May 28th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No fun to have it start raining on you!! I hope rain goes away for you shortly!

I have so much to do today and so little has gotten done - I hate it when this happens! I think oh, I'll get so much done and then when nothing is done it's frustrating!
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 28th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a bunch of stuff I SHOULD do but can't find the motivation for it.

aww hehehe Alex just saw Kynslee in your siggy and poked it and said "baby!" Every little kid or doll is a "baby" lately.

May 29th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My body is doing it's own weird thing this week apparently. I gained a bunch of weight like sunday or monday assumed it was AF time. I've been eating like crazy the last few days but I'm back down and actually below what I was before I gained that couple lbs. Not gonna complain I guess lol.

May 29th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Been a little crazy with work and home life.

Getting really, super fed up with the whole anniversary party for my IL's the sibling-in-laws are planning. So out of control. Catering for the luncheon will be over $400, plus beverages. Now there's the request for champagne toast during the open house in the evening (think 60+ people) with plastic champagne flutes!

Really ticked off because I spent time with my kids picking out a song for them to sing at this event. Now BIL's wife says, let's just sing "you are my sunshine" since it's MIL's fav. OK, that would have been nice to know BEFORE I spent 45+ minutes of my day that I didn't have searching for songs.

Oh, and did I mention, we're splitting the costs after the party 6 ways? We'll each be putting $150-200, at least. Where the h*** am I supposed to get this kind of money???

Oh, and I forgot about the photographer that was hired. And the speeches, And the liturgy music. Me, the PROFESSIONAL musician wasn't even asked to do ANYTHING for the music!!!! Whatever. I am just so fed up with the crap this family pulls.

Sorry for the long rant. I hope everyone else is having a better day/week/month.
May 29th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS Dee!! That sounds so frustrating! I hope everything works out better. That's a bummer they are not having you do any of the music.

I swear I think this child of mine is the messiest eater!!! Just simple meals get everywhere!!!!
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Dee!

May 29th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post

aww hehehe Alex just saw Kynslee in your siggy and poked it and said "baby!" Every little kid or doll is a "baby" lately.
LOL!! Kynslee says baby to everything also. Her friend at church is a year old than her and HUGE, he looks like he's 4. And, she calls him baby. She sees pics of herself and also says baby.
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 29th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
LOL!! Kynslee says baby to everything also. Her friend at church is a year old than her and HUGE, he looks like he's 4. And, she calls him baby. She sees pics of herself and also says baby.
so cute!
May 29th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
These kids are so silly and adorable sometimes.

I managed a walk today with only getting sprinkled on a little. A welcome change from the getting poured on that keeps happening lately.

May 29th, 2013, 07:11 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I discovered last night that DS does not like thunder storms. He screamed with every crack of thunder last night. The storm lasted from 1am-ish until sometime after 4am.

DD2 got herself into something and is covered in a rash. I took her to the doctor on Monday and all the doctor told us was its a contact rash likely from a plant. Great, the problem is even with the cream it's spreading.

Meals are starting to get, umm, bad around here. I have boxes of hamburger helper and tacos to use up and a ton of pasta. I just got notice today that DD1's school is having a food drive next week. Guess where some of our food is going to go.

May 29th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww poor buddy! I'm kinda glad it rarely storms here. Though I imagine if we move somewhere that it does storm next it will make for some interesting times.

I hope your daughters rash goes away!

And that's a very well timed food drive lol.

May 30th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Poor little man! It doesn't really storm here that often so I don't know how Kynslee would be with storms. I hope he gets over the fear soon.

Hope your daughter's rash goes away soon - that's a bummer it keeps spreading
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 30th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I had to go pick her up from school today she was itching so much she wasn't paying attention and then she fell asleep in the teacher's rocking chair at play time.

We have another showing on the house tomorrow, hopefully that will be our lucky one and this place will sell. I'm really looking forward to our move.

I would love to live in a place where you don't get many storms, we get them all the time. Little buddy has to either get over his fear or neither one of us is going to spend much time sleeping this summer.

May 30th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's bizarre living somewhere with no storms now. I used to live in GA which was afternoon storms pretty much daily all summer. In the year and 1/2 I've lived in WA I've heard 3-4 rumbles of thunder far off.

May 30th, 2013, 05:42 PM
That would be so awesome! We get storms here a few times a week all summer. Right now we're getting them daily.

May 30th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Move to the pacific northwest of the US. Tacoma, WA specifically and we can hang out hehe Shalaine is in BC about 5 hours from me too

May 30th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Add about 32 hours to that 5 and that's how far from Washington I am. I'm not a fan of the cold either so I need to keep living south of Washington too.

May 31st, 2013, 09:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Motivation, I don't have it, like at all. Ugh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search