2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2013, 01:44 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes, I bet that would be pretty stressful. Hopefully he's a nice guy :/

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
June 12th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post
Oh my! How old is your sister? How long had they been talking? D
My sister just turned 23 May 30th. I think about 3 months.

Luckily she's safe and he seems like an okay guy. One of my biggest fears was she really didn't know who the guy was as he could be posing as anyone. My sister got a loan (least that's what she said) and is staying in a motel currently - just strange! She has no friends in Ohio and had lots in Texas so she wants to move back to TX with him. But, he has no job or work experience and they don't know where they are going to live/stay. I don't think my sister (or the guy) really knows what exactly their plans are. I just try and be the best sister I can be but I sometimes don't really know what to say.
June 12th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well hopefully it all turns out ok.

If it helps, when I was 19 (2006) and living in GA, I met a guy online who lived in KY. I saw him in person twice in 5 months before moving in with him in KY where he was the only person I knew. That guy is now my husband. I know that's rare, but everything could work out ok.
irishblessing likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 13th, 2013, 12:48 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone today?

DH just got us a minivan last night! Yay for more space and getting kids in and out of the vehicle easier! I just drove it for the first time to drop Kaitlyn off at preschool. It's her second to last class and then she has a little graduation ceremony next week!

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
June 13th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay for a new minivan!

I went and did some grocery shopping. Now I really should be cleaning up around here but instead I'm poking around on the computer lol.

June 13th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh man! So I doubt anyone remembers but ages ago when I was pregnant I complained about this awful girl I worked with for a while. Well I just saw on facebook that she got arrested in a meth lab bust this week. It's sad because she's only 22 but I honestly can't say that I'm surprised at all. But she's been given more than one chance to straighten her life out and didn't.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search