2014 by 2014??

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree52Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Chat time!!!

Anyone else want to do a chat thread? Even if we don't reach 2014 posts by 2014 it'd be nice to have a chat thread. I'd like to GTK more of you mamas and hope this can be a way I can know you and your LO better.

Kynslee is finally moving on to size 3 diapers - yea!!! She has been in size 2 for I'm not sure how many months (I think possibly about 9 or so). She has a few more size 2 that are left in her diaper bag and diaper hanger but after that ..... size 3 here we come! I sold the extra box of size 2 Pampers diapers that we had left over off craigslist today.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
March 27th, 2013, 03:14 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I am all for chat threads! I've gotten to know a lot of ladies in here better that way

Are we starting in this thread or is this one just to gage interest?

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 27th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
A year or so ago, I would have said that we could have 2014 posts before summer was here or even over, but now, this is more realistic.

Kynslee is moving into size 3's? Go Kynslee! I put little rose in 3's around December just because I didn't want to deal with 2 different sizes (one for day and one for night). I'm sure she could still wear a size 2, but haven't tried in a couple months.

I ran around the zoo today in upper 30's and cloudy skies. We were there for 6 hours and all 3 kids are exhausted.
March 27th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Izzy grew herself a little tummy and is in fives I'm still amazed that this time last year, she was barely the size of a three month old and just laid there and now she is big and active
Dee Darling 3 likes this.
March 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I love chat threads. I like being able to pop in and post/read random posts that are interesting but not enough of anything for a whole post or whatever. I like sharing random day to day stuff with ladies here.
Go Kynslee! Alex has been in a chunk wearing size 4s in sposies.

I'm so over technology today! I got new internet, it's not working right, a tech has to come out tomorrow. My phone screwed up so I had to get a replacement through the insurance and I don't really like the replacement they sent. That also took twice as long as it was supposed to because someone screwed up filing my claim. Because my phone messed up, I can't get into my WoW account to play until they fix something on my account which can take up to 2 days. grrr

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 27th, 2013, 07:58 PM
My phone went crazy today, too, in a minor way. The alarm went off, I dismissed it, five minutes later it went off again but the phone refused to acknowledge it was going off so I couldn't top it. Took me far too long to come up with a solution (powering it off)
March 27th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Geez! I guess my kid is a giant! He has been in size 5 sposies for well over 6 months now! Ok, he isn't tall, he just has thighs and a big ole butt. LOL.

Don't tech problems just drive you CRAZY? LOL Hazel at your phone not responding right! My iMac was being crazy and do you want to know who fixed it? MY MOM! My 71 year old mom figured it out. Never thought I would type that sentence.
Hazel and Dixana like this.

Lew, 1, DSD Lauren, 18, and Chuck, 4
March 27th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was so aggravated I wanted to throw something.
The 4 hours sleep I'm running on wore pretty thin. Especially since it's been weeks of 5-6 hours sleep total (nonconsecutive) a night. I'm one of those needs 8+ regularly to function decently kinda people. Between Alex's wakings and dh's crazy time difference/call times, bleh.

Done whining now I swear lol.

That's funny that your mom managed to fix it. Lol Sometimes i think it just needs someone not so computer savvy to think outside the box.

March 28th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love that your mom fixed the iMac!

Woke up with my right ear all clogged and I can't get it to pop. This happened on Sunday too, and won't go away the entire day. I so hope I don't have to go through another day like this. Hearing with one good ear and one muffled ear is very frustrating.
March 28th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Spring break from school is this week and part of next. Daniel is home and driving me nuts, not to mention that we had a snow day Monday so he only went to school on Tuesday. Urgh!

My elbow hurts and my shoulder hurts, I assume from over use of my mouse. I'm trying to use my touchpad more, but it's difficult. Maybe I can move the mouse with my left hand.
March 28th, 2013, 10:05 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good morning ladies

I feel like I've been getting too much sleep this week. You wouldn't think that was possible after the first 16/17 months with Dominic but I don't even feel tired by bedtime and when he wakes up at 5:30 it takes me forever to go back to sleep because I don't feel tired. I'm getting about 5-6 hours then another 2-3 when he falls back asleep. That, for me is a ton because I don't need much and from years of night shifts I'm not used to getting so much.

Anyways, that isn't really a complaint. I was reading about how lack of sleep can be bad for woman so I was trying to up the number of hours.

Other than that my dad got sick last week which is stressing me out. His skin is all yellow and he feels awful/no energy etc. They did blood work and ultrasounds without finding anything. Now he needs to have a CT scan but he just looks awful

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM
I hope your Dad gets some answers soon so he can get to feeling better it is so frustrating when something is obviously wrong and they can't find the reason :/
March 28th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
SO I have a house full today. 5 girls and 1 boy, not including myself. Trading babysitting with another parent. The kids are all friends, but it's nap time and only little rose is napping. We have a soon to be 7 yr old, 6 yr old, 5 yr old, 4 yr old, 2 yr old and my 18 monther. Fun times and my house is not as messy as I thought it would be.
March 28th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I like chat threads but the thing about them is unless you get on often you can't keep up

Kynslee could have probably been moved to 3 about a month or 2 ago but we had so many 2's and they are cheaper and since she could still fit into them - why not? About a month and half ago we started using our Babies R Us brand diapers in size 2 which are bigger for the night. They work perfectly so I didn't have to buy another size as they fit like 3's.

Hazel - DH's phone did the same thing last night. The alarm went off and he dismissed it and it went off again and then he couldn't get it to stop and finally had to shut the whole phone off. That's strange your phone did the same. Crazy Technology!!

irishblessing (Sorry, I don't remember names very good) - hope they find answers for your dad soon!

Sounds like you have a house full but also fun times!

Kynslee is sitting watching a new Baby Einsteins video I got at a thrift store. I didn't know if she'd actually sit long enough and watch it, but she is. Yea, now I get things done!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
March 28th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope your dad is feeling better soon Shalaine!

That sounds like a busy day Dee!

Currently i have the guy here trying to my internet. Hopefully he can fix it pretty easily. Of course my house is a terrible mess when he got here lol.

I made cauliflower fried "rice" for lunch. it wasn't too bad.

March 28th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
And Rachel, I use the mouse with my left hand, it's not so bad. I switched a couple years ago.

I'm a lefty though so that might come in to play there a little.

March 28th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't feel like making dinner tonight. I don't know what to make the kids either. Maybe I'll give them some left over BBQ pork chops and potatoes. little rose has been having a grand old time making farting noises on my belly. *sigh* You'd think she was a boy some days.
March 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Spring break has begun and hey have been fighting ever since school let out. *sigh* it is going to be a long week.
March 28th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My cousin, who had been told it would be very very difficult to get pregnant or carry to term if she did manage to get pregnant, just had her baby boy yesterday (overdue even). he's cute. I can't wait to meet him this fall when we go visit back east.

And no matter how many cute babies I see, I still have absolutely 0 baby fever. It's weird. I had baby fever for years before we started trying to have Alex. Sometimes I feel like I'm never gonna want to have a second.

March 28th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This week is full of stupid annoyances. Is it over yet?
I have a few things shipping to me and I was checking on them and one is marked "Delivery Attempted" I was home at the time it says they attempted... Lazy postal worker didn't feel like walking back to my apartment or bothering to take it to the office and leave me a notice in my box.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search