Weekend plans...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 04:58 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
How is everyone lately?

What are your Easter plans (if you celebrate)?

What are your weekend plans?

Did you buy an "Easter Outfit" for LO?

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

How is everyone lately? We are well. Gary is getting over being sick, as am I.

What are your Easter plans (if you celebrate)? We will do brunch at the inlaws like 10 minutes away & then dinner at my grammas which is about 2 hours away.

What are your weekend plans? Tonight we will color eggs. Tomorrow we are painting our entry way. I am sooo excited other than G's room and the dining room we havent painted since we bought our house in 2010! We got a gray color for the hall and entry and this dark purple for our bedroom (both were the "oops" paints at home depot, 7 dollars a gallon!!) we are sooo excited.

Did you buy an "Easter Outfit" for LO? I bought him a nice blue polo shirt its easter(y) lol none of his polos or even short sleeved shirts fit him from last time it was short sleeved shirt weather. Myself and my mother in law just recently bought him a bunch of springy clothes though.

March 29th, 2013, 06:43 AM
ShelleyB80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone lately? Pretty good. Just extremely busy and over-tired now that I'm working.

What are your Easter plans (if you celebrate)? Let the kids enjoy their baskets in the morning, then brunch at DH's aunt's. I guess they're doing an egg hunt, too. Dinner time is up in the air. DH's family is notorious for figuring things out at the last minute. My BIL's new girlfriend is coming up from Philly and my MIL wants to make dinner for them. I don't know who else is included in this, though.

What are your weekend plans? Saturday I'm visiting a friend who had a baby last weekend. Her other kids are close in age to mine, so they can play while I visit with her newborn

Did you buy an "Easter Outfit" for LO? No, didn't go out of my way to buy something new. I'll probably dress them in something similar to what they are wearing below in my siggy
March 29th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
How is everyone lately? we're doing pretty well

What are your Easter plans (if you celebrate)? we will be meeting up with my mom for lunch then all of us will meet up my sister for a Disney character dinner

What are your weekend plans? well DH works on Saturday then Sunday is Easter. DH has off sunday-tuesday (his normal schedule) and we'll be getting some last minute clothing items (a light jacket for Gio and a couple shirts for DH) for our trip to DC.

Did you buy an "Easter Outfit" for LO? Nope, he will be wearing an outfit that i already have for him.

March 29th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Julka
How is everyone lately?
Pretty good here.

What are your Easter plans (if you celebrate)?
Sunday we're going to Church and then driving to SIL's house for a family dinner.
I hope to decorate eggs today because tomorrow we're busy.

What are your weekend plans?
We're hoping to go to the Maple Syrup Festival tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is DH's birthday so today the girls and I made him homemade Tiramisu! It's in the fridge and we'll eat it tomorrow. I didn't want to make a cake b/c Veronika's birthday is Tuesday and well a cake after a cake is a bit much. At least it's a bit different this way.

Did you buy an "Easter Outfit" for LO?
I bought him a new pair of light blue jeans and I found a white shirt with a light blue knitted vest that he has never wore before, so it's new!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search