How is everyone?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Twirlbird
  • 1 Post By mamato4andc
  • 1 Post By MyFantasticFour

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What have you been up to lately? What new stuff is LO doing? Any trips or big plans for Easter? Any movies you want to see?

Not much in general has been happening with us. As of right now, I've actually been very bored if you can believe it despite having a walker on my hands and the never ending struggle with house work. Just a bad case of cabin fever. Too much repetition I guess. I have the monthly trip to visit my parents to look forward to, but even that is a couple weeks away at least. This weekend though, Lily will be having her first real Easter that she can actually participate in so that will be fun. She is walking now, but still prefers crawling. Because of the progress she has made, I'm not worried about her much about that. Also this weekend DH andI are planning on seeing The Host. I loved the book so really can't wait to see the movie.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

March 29th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
We've been busy.

I'm a week and a half away from baby #2's due date.

Mia had been getting sick nonstop and ended up with 2 hospitalizations. The second one having been because of mastoiditis which resulted in a CT scan and emergency surgery to drain an abscess and put in tubes. She's been so much healthier since. She's finally starting to gain weight too. Her words are average I'd say but her comprehension is amazing.

I'm very nervous about having two under two as well as her hurting... She's such a Mama's girl that i don't see her taking to this easily
SkyBaby likes this.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
March 31st, 2013, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^Don't blame you!! Praying for you!! That's part of why we're holding off on having baby #2. Lily is a huge momma's girl, too. That hospital scare sounds bad.. I'm so glad she's doing better though!! Lily had her first trip to the ER about 2 months ago due to a high fever. I felt so bad for her and I know how scary it can be.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

April 12th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Veteran
Well the biggest thing is Lily has been potty-trained since March 25th so I'm thankful for no more diapers!! She has 3 older siblings so she talks a good amount. Unfortunately, when I ask her do something she doesn't want to do she responds all dramatically with, "Whyyyyy?!" She has quite the attitude so we're working on using words instead of throwing herself on the floor and kicking
We don't go to theaters so no movies for us.
SkyBaby likes this.
April 14th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
We just got back from a vacation to FL to visit family and Disney. Trying to get back into our schedule has been rough.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
April 16th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^ Returning from vacations with kids isn't easy. Heck being on vacation with kids isnt easy. When we came back from the cruise in January, we had a hard time getting Lily to sleep the first couple nights home. She got so used to the ship's gentle rocking. I'd do it again though. It's not easy, but the change of scenery is nice ya know?

April 27th, 2013, 06:44 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
I changed my username when my pregnancy was still a secret and I like this one way better anyway! Jordana is doing well. She's extremely adorable and tiny but so intelligent. I've been taking online college courses for a couple of semesters now while caring for my three little girlies. DH and I have been looking at houses like crazy, hoping to buy a house this summer! We're also expecting our fourth and maybe last baby, our first little boy. Movies I want to see...the summer movie list is PERFECT for me! I want to see it all!
SkyBaby likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^Congratulations on the new little guy! Just going by his ultrasound pics, he is going to be a cutie! Share a pic here when he is born! Good luck on your new house!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search