Weekend Check In

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Aenyx

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How's your weekend? Anything fun happen? Tell us about it!

Not much is going on for me. I'm waiting for Comcast at work since our internet is being wonky. I have classes until 9pm then I have Sunday off. I think we're going to go shopping and start getting ready for vacation!

April 6th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yea for getting ready for a vacation!

DH got an opportunity to work today - YEA!!! So, Kynslee and I woke up early and dropped him off and then did some shopping.

Tomorrow we may head into San Fransisco area but not 100% sure. If not, maybe thrift store shopping.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
April 6th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Weekend is going ok so far. I went and bought a toddler bed for Alex I found on craigslist for $10 .It's blue and red and kinda ugly so I bought paint and stuff and i'm gonna paint it aqua and lavender. Hopefully I get some sunshine this weekend so I can work on it.
Smashley and Leogirl like this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

April 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not too much going on here. DH is working, my MIL was over to help finish the touch up paint, I steam cleaned the carpets, did some grocery shopping and took the kids to have lunch with my parents. Tomorrow I'm reading at church and DD1 has a ringette game, DH is working again.

April 6th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The weekend is cancelled! I got really really sick so spent most of my day curled in a miserable ball within a few feet of my bathroom :-/
April 6th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
A very mundane weekend, and the twins are going crazy, so I brought them to the Aviation museum today. Silas was so overwhelmed with excitement, he kept pointing at things and screaming, it was so funny. Ayla thought it was awesome too, of course.

Then it got close to nap time, and Ayla was being a brat. Kept taking off....ugh. I bought an annual pass, which covers three museums, plus 350+ throughout the country, so we will hopefully get a lot of use out of it this year. It is great for the agriculture museum in the summer, and the other two during the winter/rainy days.

Then I went to the mall with the kids. I quickly remembered how much I hated shopping with the kids alone. It is like trying to herd cats. However, I got what I intended to get (gift for my friend who had a baby), and they had a 50% off sale, so I got Ayla a few things for summer, and Silas as well.

tomorrow I think we are going to stay home, although I am not sure. we will see how they are in the morning. They are getting sick of being home. Then we have church at 3
April 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
The weekend is cancelled! I got really really sick so spent most of my day curled in a miserable ball within a few feet of my bathroom :-/
my son and I had that on Sunday. It was horrible. Started out with the poops, and ended with the pukes. I never in a million years thought that my body held so much liquid! Then my son got it as I had it, and i had to call in the grandparents as reinforcements. My oldest got it a couple of weeks ago, and threw up again on Thursday (could have been something she ate, she was fine after). I do not wish it on ANYONE!
April 7th, 2013, 04:34 AM
wingqueen26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Adele's got the poops. Has had it for a week or so, but she's still eating well so I'm not really worried.

We took her to a 1 year old's birthday party yesterday and she ranted and ran around the hall the entire time and when it came for the guest of honor's moment at the cake, my daughter was ranting next to her and I could tell the father videotaping was not pleased so I asked my husband to scoop her up and take her away, and then my husband was not pleased. . .with me. Every birthday baby deserves that one candle moment without a screaming toddler ruining it.

thank u quantum leap for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search